Adarana Scheme was started by the government of Andra Pradesh to help the backward caste artist of the states by providing them 70% subsidy on special technical tools, And now there is an updated version of the Adarana Scheme which is Adarana 2 where the government is providing 90% subsidy instead of 70% subsidy to the backward caste artist of Andra Pradesh.
Table Of Contents
Overview of Adarana 2 Scheme
|Scheme Name||Adarana 2|
|Launched By||Government of Andra Pradesh|
|Launched For||Citizens of Andra Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Help To The Artists|
Also Check – Amma Vodi List
Adarana 2 Scheme Details
In the state there are many artist who has marvelous skills but due to some problems like financial problems and others they are not able to pursue their passions and engage their self in some other activities.
But the government of Andra Pradesh realize the problem of artists and to help them they have come up with the scheme Adarana where the artist will get a huge subsidy to buy the tools they needed to pursue their work.
Earlier they were getting 70% subsidy on those tools and now to make the things more comfortable for them government has announced to provide 90% subsidy on the tools.
Govvernment has decided few different communities which can avail the benefits of this scheme and below i have mentioned those communities so check them out now.
|Stone carving||Toddy Tapping|
|Weaving||Cattle and sheep rearing|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Also Check – Obmms Application Status
How To Apply For The Scheme
Below we have metined the procedure to do the registraion for the Adarana 2 scheme so follow the procedure and you can easily do the registration.
- First you need to visit the offical website of the scheme which you do by click on the given link.
- Once you reach the home page of the website you will see many different options and among them, you have to choose “Apply Online”.
- As you click on the option a new page will be open in front of you where you have been asked for various details regarding you.
- First, you need to provide your mobile number and then you will receive an OTP number and you have to provide the OTP number in the given field.
- After verifying OTP an application form will be open on the screen and you have to fill in all the details that have been asked in the form.
- Like you have to provide your ration card number, Name of the family members, and other important details.
- Then you have to attach a copy of the documents and then after clicking on the check box hit the submit button.
- And then an application number will be displayed on the screen to keep that number safe and then an interview will take place.
- The interview will take place at the MPDO office and the dates will be messaged to the applicant’s registered mobile number.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
If you want to apply for the scheme then you have to be eligible for certain criteria and we have mentioned them below you can check them out.
- The applicant must belong to the backward category.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 50 years old.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be undertaking one of the works given above in the table.
- The beneficiary must be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse Survey)
Also Check – CFMS Bill Status
How To Check AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
Follow the procedure we have metioned below to check the status of the Application Status.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Then on the home page, you will see many different options and you have to select the “Application Status“.
- After that, a new page will be displayed on your home screen.
- Then simply enter the application number and hit the ‘Get Application Details‘.
- Then your current application details will have appeared on your screen.