Are you a Indian Railway Employee, then this AIMS Portal is going to be a very important for you as it can solve many of your problems, this website will do the digitalization of the railway employees.
So if you are a railway employee or want to know all about this portal then read the whole article where we ahve share each and everything related to AIMS Portal like how you can register yourself under this portal, how you can download your pay slip and many other things.
|Digitalization of Procedures
Salary slip is quite an important document which we need on many important occasions and many times we just lost the hard copy and at an important time we have roamed around different offices to get the new hard copy. AIMS Portal is designed for this and many other important tasks so that employees can get their important documents when they actually need them and also on time.
Below we have shared each and every step on how you can easily register yourself at AIMS Portal, so follow the steps below and register yourself easily.
* So the first thing you need to visit the official website of AIMS Portal and you can visit the website by clicking on the given link for ease.
* Now on the home page of the website you will be able to see many different options and among them, you have to choose “Employee Self Service”.
* As soon as you will click on the link a new page will be open in front of you where you have to fill in important details of yours.
* Like your E-mail ID also you have to verify your ID but at the same time if you are a new user then you have to register yourself.
* For the registration employee ID, Mobile Number, and DOB will be asked of you and you have to fill them correctly.
Follow these simple procedures that I have mentioned below to check your railway’s salary payslip.
* So after clicking on the link you will be redirected to the home page of the official website and there you will see many different options.
* Among all the different options you have to click on the “Employee Self Service” and thereafter a new link will be open in front of you.
* After that, you simply have to log in with all the credentials and there you will see the option named “Paysli[“.
* Click on that option and you can see your Payslip there.
If you want to lodge a public grievance at AIMS Portal them follow the procedures we have mentioned below and you can easily do the task.
* Again the first thing you need to do is visit the official website of AIMS.
* And on the next page you can easily see the option named “Public Grievance”.
* In the next step you can see the option named “Lodge Public Grievance” click on that.
* On the next page you have to fill in all the necessary details and documents and now you simply have to click on the submit button and your complaint has been launched.
* Number – 8130353466