Scooty Yojana Scheme 2021 AP | Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019 AP | Amma Kapitu Thittam | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme | Scooty Yojana Scheme | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme is a great initiative where the government of Tamilnadu is providing Two Wheelers to all the eligible ladies so that it will help them to raise their standard of living the scheme was actually started in the year 2018 and if you want to know all the important information about the Scooty Yojana Scheme AP like eligibility criteria, documents required, application process and Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form then read the article completely and you will get all the important information easily.
- 1 Scooty Yojana Scheme
- 2 Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Important Documents
- 3 Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
- 4 Amma Two Wheeler Helpline Number
Scooty Yojana Scheme
This scheme is going to help the working women of the Tamilnadu State as they will be able to purchase a women-friendly Two Wheeler that can help them to go to their work very easily and safely. The scheme has also focused on those women who are physically challenged and for them, the government has made available special retro-fitted three-wheeler scooters. So if you want to apply for this scheme then below we have mentioned the procedure and easily apply for the scheme.
Also Read – TN Patta Chitta
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Amma Two Wheeler|
|Objective||To Empower Women|
|Started By||Government of TamilNadu|
|Started For||Women of TamilNadu State|
|Official Website||Scooty Scheme|
Many times women face many problems to go to their work like public transports are very crowded where many they have to face problems so with the help of the Amma Scooter Scheme now women will be able to get a Two Wheeler for them and they can easily go to their work or for other important tasks, also there are many women who are not able to afford the Two Wheeler so now with the help this scheme they can buy one for them and can also start something for their living hood that will ultimately increase their standard of living.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility 2020-21
If you want to apply for the scheme then you must fulfil these criteria that we have mentioned below then only you will be able to apply for the scheme.
- The applicants who want to apply must be engaged individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood activity/wage employment.
- The Women must be commuting for a long distance.
- The primary source of the income of the family must be the income of the applicant.
- Following applicants are also eligible –
- Women registered as workers in the Organized and Un-Organized sectors.
- Women employed in Shops and Establishments.
- Self-employed women involved in petty trades or otherwise.
- Women working in-Government Aided Organisations
- Government Projects
- Community-Based Organizations – Panchayats Level Federations(PLF) Village Poverty Reduction Committees (VPRCs), Mavatta Makkal Kattral Maiyam (Makamai), who are either on consolidated salary or daily wages or on contract employment.
- Banking correspondents/Banking Facilitators and ASHA workers.
- But following applicants will get the priority.
- Working women residing in remote places
- Hilly regions
- Women-headed households
- Deserted women
- Destitute widows
- Differently-abled women
- Unmarried women aged above 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes
- The woman must belong from Tamilnadu and her age must be between 18 – 40 years of old.
- At the time of apply the Woman and the applicant must have a Two Wheeler / Learner License Registration (LLR).
- The annual income of the applicants family must not exceed 2.50,000/-
- Only a single woman can avail the benefits of the scheme from a single-family.
- The applicant should have appeared for the class 8th examination (Passed/Failed).
Also, Read – TNPDS Smart Ration card
Who Are The Scheme Beneficiaries?
- All those women who are traveling long distances.
- Those applicants who are employed in establishments and shops.
- All those participants whose income is the primary income of their family.
- Those participants who are self-employed and engaged in petty trades.
- Women who are Asha workers and banking correspondents/ Banking Facilitators.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-abled||4 % ( Across All Categories)|
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Important Documents
Make sure you keep these documents with yourself when you are about to fill the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme form:-
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority
- Proof for Age (18 to 40) / Date of birth
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Passport size photograph
- Income Certificate issued by Employer / Self Certification
- Aadhaar card.
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
- Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC, etc.,)
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable
- Passport size photograph
- Proof for Residence such as-
- EPIC card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name
How To Apply For Amma Two Wheeler Scheme?
* You can easily get the form from Block Offices, Urban Local Body offices, and the Collectorates free of cost to the applicant, and also you can easily download the form from the below-given link.
* The application form is completely free whether you collected it from the office or you download it from the website.
* Now you need to fill the application form very carefully as all the information you provide must be very correct.
* After you have filled the carefully now you have to submit the form to the respective Block offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
* You can either submit the form in person or by Registered/ Speed Post.
* Then you will be assigned a unique application number containing the ULB/RLB code followed by the running serial number within the ULB/RLB that you need to keep safe.
Also Read – Tnreginet Registration
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
Below we have provided the important links that you can use and download Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form.
- Application Form – Rural
- Application Form – Urban
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
- Operational Guidelines
- Amma Two Wheeler – Errata
- விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – ஊரகப்பகுதி
- விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – நகர்புற பகுதி
- கள ஆய்வு படிவம்
- மானியம் கோரும் படிவம்
- வழிகாட்டு நெறிமுறைகள்
Amma Two Wheeler Helpline Number
- Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor, ValluvarKottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Ph: 91-44-28173412
- Fax: 91-44-28173409
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected].in