Jaganna Amma Vodi scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy which one of the welfare schemes of the YSRCP government of those 9 welfare schemes which are called as “Navratanalu”, and if you want to get all the information related Amma Vodi List then read the full article.
YSRCP government has added this scheme to its election manifesto and they have fulfilled their promises by launched the scheme.
This scheme will be going to help lots of children who are studying in a government school so if you want to know all the information then read the article till the end.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
- 2 Overview of Amma Vodi List and Scheme
- 3 Budget Alloted For Amma Vodi Scheme 2020-21
- 4 Here are the Amma Vodi Scheme Key Features
- 5 How to AP Amma Vodi List?
- 6 Amma Vodi Status Of District wise List
- 7 Payment Mode
- 8 Phase 2 Beneficiary List For Amma Vodi
- 9 Amma Vodi List Updates
Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
“Amma Vodi Scheme” is a very popular one which was started by the AP Government under their Navaratnalu initiative which financially helps those women who are below the poverty line so that they can educate their children till class 1st to 12th irrespective of their Cast, Creed, Religion, and Region.
Overview of Amma Vodi List and Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amman Vodi Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Welfare Scheme (State Level)|
|Beneficiary||Mother of school-going children (BPL)|
|Concerned Department||Department of School Education (AP)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Launched By||CM Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Incentive Amount||Rs 15000/-|
|Implemented on||January 9th, 2020|
|Availability of eligibility Amma Vodi List||Released|
|Covered Institutions||1- Government|
2- Private Funded
3- Private Unaided
4 – Junior and Residential Schools
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Class Till||Class 1st to 12th|
Budget Alloted For Amma Vodi Scheme 2020-21
In this year of the budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore, the finance minister of Andra Pradesh has allocated 22,604 crores to the education sector.
And out of this huge amount 6000 Crores have been allocated to Amma Vodi Scheme to help those poor women who want to educate their children but can not do so because of the financial problems.
Here are the Amma Vodi Scheme Key Features
* It is a welfare scheme by the Goverment of Andra Pradesh to help poor mothers to educate their chaildrens.
* In this scheme the goverment is providing an amount of 15000/- to the poor mothers.
* Only the citizens of Andra Pradesh can take the benefits of this Amma Vodi Scheme.
* This scheme will help poor mother to educate their childerns from class 1st to class 12th.
* The beneficiaries will receive the amount directly into their account so that they can reduce the corruption.
* The benefeceries who have their name in Amma Vodi List can one take the benefits.
* So if the children do not maintain the attendance of 75% in the school then no benefits will be given to those people.
How to AP Amma Vodi List?
* To check Amma Vodi List first you need to visit the official website of Amma Vodi.
* Click on the “Search Child Details For Ammavodi Scheme”.
* Now you have to enter the “Mother Adhar Card Number” & “Verification Code” as you have seen in the image above.
* As soon as you enter the correct details you will be able to see the details on your screen.
Amma Vodi Status Of District wise List
|District’s Name||Amma Vodi List Beneficiery PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
The amount will be directly tranfered to the account of beneficiery so that there won’t ne any corruption and also if the student will discontinue his eduction in the middel no further benefits will be provided to them.
Phase 2 Beneficiary List For Amma Vodi
Dr. Audimulapu Suresh, education minister has announced that Amma Vodi Beneficiary List and Comprehensive List both has been released and even the final list has been released. From class 1st to 10th there are around 7274674 students which is from 64533 schools and 10,94000 students from intermediaries.
By 9th January 2021 beneficiaries will get the amount in their bank account and for the maintenance of sanitization in the school the parents are asked to spare Rs 1000 from the benefit amount.
Amma Vodi List Updates
The second phase of the Amma Vodi List will be commenced on 11th January 2021 from Nellore by the chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. And this important information has been announced by the A. Suresh education minister.
- In the second phase of the Amma Vodi List around 44 lakh, women of the state will get 15000/- Rs from the government to send their children to school.
- From the amount that will be deposited into the beneficiaries’ account 1000/- will be deducted for the maintenance of the toilet facility in the school.
- For the scheme, the government is spending 6400 Crores, and also they have removed the criteria of 75% attendance due to the covid-19 situation.
- The government has made the scheme so transparent that there is no corruption at any level throughout the state.
- The number of beneficiaries has increased under the scheme this year if you compare it with the last year as the government is making effort to add sanitary workers.