AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme has launched by the Andra Pradesh Government to help the farmers who are not that financially stable, so under this scheme government has started to identify the farmers and then started helping them.
So in this article, we are going to share each and every detail about the scheme so be with us till the last and you will get each and every detail about the AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Details
|Name||AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana|
|Started By||Government of Andra Pradesh|
|Started For||Citizens of Andra Pradesh|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||Financial Help to Farmers|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Under AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme by the Government of AP will provide financial help of Rs 9000 to those farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acres and state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to those farmers who have more than 5 acres of land. With the help of this scheme, the government will benefit more than 54 lakh farmers for which Government have allocated Rs 7000 crores.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Registration Process
The scheme is actually a great help for all the farmers who are elegible for the scehem and below we have mentioned the process of how you can register your self so follow the process and register your self for the scheme.
- Visit the Official Website AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme i.e. annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in.
- Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) prepared the list of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme village wise & Mandal wise.
- In this list, eligible farmers to get the funds under Annadata Sukhibhava scheme will be mentioned.
- The beneficiaries in this list can claim their fund by visiting the Annadata Sukhibhava portal or app. The application form will be accessible on the same.
- To avail the benefit of the scheme, the farmer’s name must be there in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP otherwise they cannot avail of the benefit.
- The government has provided you the option to check your payment status through the official portal or through the mobile application.
- if you want to check the status then you must have to enter the correct Aadhar card number and registered mobile number.
Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
With the help of the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, the Government of Andra Pradesh wants to reach the welfare and economic benefits of small and marginal farmers of the state. This scheme has been announced as per the final budget for the financial year 2019-2020, and the state government has announced a budget of Rs 7000 crore for the scheme. With this scheme, the AP government aims to empower the farmers and make them self-reliant.
So the scheme is basically an extension of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana at the state level. We can say that this scheme is a merger of two schemes of the Central Government, the Paharan Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) and the State Government Annadatha Sukhibhav Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers who get a benefit of 6000 / – per annum also, under the AP Annadath scheme, in addition to the existing amount of Rs. 4000 / -.
Benefits of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
- Financial support will be provided to the families of the beneficiary farmer through Annadata Sukhibhava Payment.
- This scheme will provide better livelihood to the families of the farmers.
- With the help of this scheme, farmers will also increase the productivity of their crops.
- Annadata Sukhibhava Payment will also empower the farmers and this will automatically develop the agricultural sector of Andhra Pradesh.
How To Check Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Beneficiary list District & Village wise
Follow the procedure below and check your Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Beneficiary list District & Village wise.
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme list 2020 to visit the same official website.
- Now here you will get the link to the Annadata Sukhibhava beneficiary list. Click on the same.
- When you click on the same a file will be open in front of you.
- Now you can easily find your name in the Annadata Sukhibhava Name list
|S.No||District Name||Total Beneficiaries||Total Not Available Accounts||Accounts Updated||Accounts Need to Update|