AP CFMS | CFMS Bill Status | CFMS Bill | TS Treasury Bill Status | HRMS | CFMS Bill Status Check | AP CFMS Bill Status
AP CFMS Bill Status Portal is a website started by the Andra Pradesh Government to digitalized the process of managing the bills and challans which was earlier a very time and energy-consuming process. AP CFMS is a Comprehensive Financial Management System that manages everything related to the Bill Statuses of Andra Pradesh.
As all the State Governments are moving towards the Digitalization of their tasks in different aspects like public services, government utilities, etc, at the same time AP Government is also in the process to make their things online and for that, they have made their AP CFMS Digitalized.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How to login and Register At (ddoreq) CFMS Bill Status
- 2 How To Check The Treasury Bill
- 3 Search Your Beneficiary Account Status
- 4 AP CFMS Bill Status FAQ’s
- 4.1 What is the full form of AP CFMS?
- 4.2 Is it possible to download the challans online without going to the tresuary office and apply for challans offline?
- 4.3 Is it possible to search the beneficiary list on the AP CFMS Official Website?
- 4.4 What is the procedure to know the transaction status in case of technical issues or interruptions in the connection?
How to login and Register At (ddoreq) CFMS Bill Status
We have the mentioned the process below on how you can easily login to the portal and can complete your task.
* The first thing you need to do is visit the official page of CFMS Bill Status also you can click on the given link to reach the website directly.
* On the home page of the protal you can see many different options and among them you have to choose “Check online Bill Status”.
* As soon as you will click on the link a form will appear on your screen where you have to answer a few of the questions and you will be logged in now.
How To Check The Treasury Bill
You can easily follow the procedure below to check the treasury bill easily.
* So first you need to move to the official website of AP CFMS Portal which you can easily do by clicking on the link given here.
* And once you visit the website you will see many different options there and among them you have to choose “Challan Status”.
* When you click on the link a new page will be open in front of you where you have to click on the option named “Know Your Challan”.
* And this process will take you to a new page where you have to fill the required details and after that click on the submit button.
* Again few details will be asked you have to fill them correctly and after that you can click on the submit button and your challan status will be their on your screen.
Search Your Beneficiary Account Status
Again to search for your Beneficiary Account Status you need to follow the procedure that i mave mentioned below.
* So you have to visit the official website of the CFMS Bill Status which can you can visit directly by clicking on the link mentioned above.
* And there you have to search for the option Beneficiary Search click on that or Clcik on this link to directly land on the page.
* There few important details will be asked to you fill them correctly.
* Once you done with the procedure click on the search button and you can see your beneficiary account statement on your screen.