AP Ration card list is avaialble to its users and if you want to see the list then we have mention each and everything regarding Andra Pradesh Ration Card you can read the full article to get all the information.
We all know how important ration card is for all of us, especially for those people who belongs to below poverty line as get great help through this ration card like they get food very cheap price from goverment and also it act as a ID proof many times.
Table Of Contents
- 1 AP Ration Card Overview
- 2 AP Ration Card to Rice Card
- 3 Some Statistics
- 4 Eligibility For AP Rice Card
- 5 Required documents for AP Ration Card (Rice Card)
- 6 Prices of the Commodity by Ration Card
- 7 How to apply for AP Ration Card
- 8 How to check AP Ration Card Application Status
- 9 How to check AP Ration Card List 2020-2021
- 10 How to Apply offline for AP Ration card
- 11 Helpline Number
AP Ration Card Overview
|Name||AP Ration Card|
|Launched By||Andra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andra Pradesh|
|Objective||To make Ration Card Available to everyone|
AP Ration Card to Rice Card
Andra Pradesh government is replacing Ration Card from Rice card from feburary 2020 and they will replace around 1,29,00,000 Ration Card under this process and this process will be done by the volunteers by door to door survey.
Eligibility For AP Rice Card
* None of your family member should paying income tax.
* Your monthly electricity consumption must be less than 300 units.
* Your total family income should be less than 10000/- per month if you belong to a rural area and must be less than 12000/- if you belong to an urban area.
* If you belong to an urban area than you must not hold any property or less than 750 sft built-up area.
* Your total land holding must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dryland or both 10 acres of wetland and dryland.
* There should be no one in your family who is a government employee or pensioner (Sanity workers are exempted).
* Your family must not own any 4 wheeler.
Required documents for AP Ration Card (Rice Card)
* Domocile/ Residence Certificate
* Income Certificate
* Address Proof
– Aadhar Card
– Driving Licence
– Water Bill
– Telephone Bill
– Electricity Bill
* Family Identity Proof
– Voter Id
– Aadhar Card
– PAN Card
– Driving Licence
Prices of the Commodity by Ration Card
|Commodity||Per Month Distribution||Price|
|D.F Salt||1 Kg||Rs 12.00|
|Jowar||Up to 2 Kg Per Card||Rs 1.00|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP & CTR District)||Up to 3 Kg Per Card||Rs 1.00|
|Sugar||1 Kg per AAY Card||Rs 13.50|
|Red Gram Dal||2 Kg per BPL Card||Rs 40.00|
|Wheat||1 Kg Per Bpl Card||Rs 16.50|
|Rice to AAY||35 Kg Per Card||Rs 1.00|
|Rice to Annapurna Card||10 Kg Per Card||Free|
|Rice to priority/white card||5 Kg in per unit in ration card|
How to apply for AP Ration Card
Below we have mentioned the whole procedure for the registration of AP ration card follow the process to apply for the card.
* First you need to visit the official website of the AP Civil Supplies Department which you can visit by clicking the link we have provided or visit the Meeseva Portal.
* Now you have to register yourself at Meeseva Portal.
* And there you will get a login ID and password.
* Now with the help of those credentials you have to login and fill all the detail in the form.
* Now submit the required documents and click on the submit button.
* Now you will receive an refrence number keep it safe for future use.
How to check AP Ration Card Application Status
Follow the procedure below and check the application status of yours.
* First you need to visit the official website by clicking here.
* Now click on the option “Application Search”.
* Enter the details of your Ration Number and Application Number.
* Now hit the submit button and the status will be there on your screen.
How to check AP Ration Card List 2020-2021
* First you have to visit the official website which you can do by clicking here.
* There you can see an option named “Ration Card List”.
* And then a new page will be open on the screen.
* Now you have to click on the submit button and you can see the list on your screen.
How to Apply offline for AP Ration card
Both the modes are available for the citizens so that no one feel any problem while registring for the Ration Card.
* To fill application offline you first have to visit the nearest office and from there you have to get the application.
* Now you have to fill the application properly and attach all the required documents with the application.
* Now you have to simply submit the application to the same office and from there you will get an Acknowledgement number keep it safe with yourself for future use.
Phone Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967