Banglarbhumi is a website for people like you who want to see their land records online, so if you have your Land in West Bengal and you want all the details of your land record then this website is called Banglarbhumi can help you out. This website has started by the ministry of land record West Bengal to help the people of West Bengal so that they can easily see all the information related to their land without roaming here and there.
So if you want to about all the procedures and all the important information and updates then do read this full article and I will share each and every important point related to this website which can help you understand the things related to Banglarbhumi and also all the different procedures that you may have to follow.
Banglarbhumi Land Record Details
|Started By||Government of West Bengal|
|Responsible Department||Department of Land and Land|
Land Reforms & Refugee Relief
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide ease to their citizens and|
to have all the land record details online
|Official Website|| http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/|
Different Services Available at Banglarbhumi Portal
Here are the services that you can avail at Banglarbhumi Portal.
* (ARTI & LMTC) Training
* Digitization of Map and Records
* Thika Tenancy
* Management of ISU
* Distribution of Land
* Rent Controller
* State Land USe Board
* Indo-Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
* Citizen-Centric Services
* Preparation, Updation and Maintenace
How to Register Yourself At Banglarbhumi Portal
* So the first thing that you have to do is go to the home page of the official website which you can easily do by clicking on this link.
* Once you land on the official website you will see many different options there and among them, you can see sign up.
* You now need to click on the signup button and a form will appear on your screen.
* And in the form you have to fill in your Name, Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Municipality, District, Email ID, and Phone Number.
* Then you need to enter the captcha and password and then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
* enter the OTP in the required space and then simply click on the submit button and you are done with your registering process.
Process to login at Banglarbhumi Portal
You can easily log in to the website if you are a departmental user with the help of the following procedure. (Departmental User)
* So again the first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of Banglarbhumi.
* So once you landed on the home page of the portal then you can see an option with the name “Citizens Services” click on that option.
* And in the next page you have to select the “Departmental Users”
* In the next step you have to fill in your username and password.
* Now fill the captcha and code and you are logged in as a departmental user.
You can easily log in to the website if you are a citizen with the help of the following procedure (Citizens).
* Now visit the official page of the Banglarbhimi website and there you can see many different options available.
* Among that option you can see an option with the name “Citizens Services” you have to click on that button.
* Then a new page will open in front of you where you can see an option with the name “Citizen”.
* Now simply put your login details like your username and password.
* Now simply enter the captcha and code and hit on the login button and you are done now.
How to Apply For Records of Rights (ROR)
If you want to apply for Records of Rights then here is the procedure for you, simply follow this procedure and you can easily do the registration.
* The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of Banglarbhumi and there you will find many different options.
* And there among all the options you need to select “Citizens Registration”.
* Once you click on that button few details will be asked to you fill all these details carefully and then click on the Save button.
* Then you will receive an OTP on your registered number and also a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered mail ID.
* And then click on the activation link and login in to the portal with the help of your User name and Password.
* Fill and the details asked and then also upload all the necessary documents and then click on the submit button.
* And then with the application number an acknowledgement slip will be produced and also the verification will be taken place.
* Finally the ROR Certificate will be issued to you by the responsible authority.
How to track your application status?
By following the procedure given below you can easily track the status of your application.
* Simply visit the official website of e-District West Bengal.
* On that page you can see an option named “Inspection Report” click on that report.
* Now on the next page you have to enter your Application Identification Number.
* Now hit the search button and your status will appear on your screen.
How to see Land Record at Banglarbhumi?
* Vist the official website of Banglarbhumi Portal.
* There you can see an option named “Know Your Property”.
* Once you click on the option few details will be asked to you fill them with care.
* You need to select your category and the category is categorized into Plot and Khatian.
* And the West Bengal Land Record will be there on your screen.
How to Search Land Record using Query Number?
* Simply go to the official website of Banglarbhumi.
* There search for the “Query Search” Button.
* Then it will ask you your Query Number, Query Year and Captcha Code fill all of them carefully and you are all done.
* Now simply hit the show button and your information will be there in front of you.