UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Registration | BC Sakhi Yojana online registration | UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Online Form
The BC Sakhi scheme has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji on 22 May 2020 to benefit the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided employment opportunities by the state government.
Under this scheme, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to deploy banking correspondent Sakhi in rural areas. Now the villagers will not have to travel in the bank because “Sakhi” will deliver the money at home. Come, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme through this article, so read our article till the end.
Table Of Contents
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister has said that under UP Banking Sakhi Yojana , women from rural areas will now transact banking services and money at people’s homes through digital mode. Due to which rural people will also get facilities and women will also get employment. The new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi scheme will help rural women to work for earning.
These women (banking correspondent friends) will be given 4 thousand rupees per month by the government for 6 months. Apart from this, women will also get a commission on transactions from the bank. With which their income will be fixed every month.
The purpose of the BC Sakhi scheme
Through the BC Sakhi scheme, door-to-door banking services will be delivered in rural areas. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility from home and this will also generate employment opportunities for many women.
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana January Update
As you all know , under the BC Sakhi scheme , banking facilities will be provided to rural areas through banking channels. Which will make it easier to transact. For this scheme, 58,000 banking branches will be deployed in rural areas. These Sakhis will be provided by the Rural Livelihoods Mission ₹ 4000 per month for 6 months and necessary equipment will also be provided.
These banking associates will also be provided a loan of ₹ 75000 to purchase hardware. The Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission has started the selection process of banking Sakhi for rural area. This selection will be done through training. Training program has also started under BC Sakhi Yojana . This training is being done by the Rural Self Employment Institute.
Under this scheme, after 6 days of training, there will be an examination of women. Women who pass this exam will get a chance to work as a banking friend. If the woman fails in this examination, arrangements will be made to send another number of women for training.
BC Sakhi scheme online training and deployment
The government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to appoint women to provide banking facilities in rural areas under Sakhi Yojana . 56,875 candidates have been selected in the first phase of this scheme. Training will start from 15 December 2020 under this scheme.
After the training, after the online examination and police verification, the candidate will be posted at the workplace. It has been instructed by Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath that the candidates should be trained at the earliest and posted at the work place. So that banking facilities are available in rural areas at the earliest.
- A lot of women will get employment opportunities through BC Sakhi Yojana . It was told by Chief Secretary Mr. Manoj Kumar Singh that one candidate from each gram panchayat has been shortlisted. These shortlisted candidates will be trained first and then an online examination will be conducted by IIBF for certification.
- If the candidate is not able to clear the exam then his name will be sent to the waiting list and he will be sent on training. After certification, the police verification of the candidate will be done and after that they will be posted at the workplace. A ₹ 4000 per month depending on the BC Sakhi scheme will also be available for 6 months.
BC Sakhi Yojana New Updates
The Uttar Pradesh government has extended the date of online application under this scheme . The last date of online application under this scheme has been increased from 31 July to 17 August 2020. Interested beneficiary women of the state are left to apply online under this scheme and if they want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply under this scheme by August 17, 2020 and the candidates who have applied will get the selection results. The wait will now have to wait until August 17.
Eligibility for BC Sakhi Scheme
- Women should be natives of Uttar Pradesh under this scheme.
- Female applicant must have passed tenth standard.
- Women can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to transact money.
- The woman employed should have an understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Sakhi scheme, women will be appointed who can understand and read the work of banking.
How to apply by downloading BC Sakhi Mobile App?
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app, if the interested beneficiary wants to apply online, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to opt for the Google Play store of their Enroid mobiles. BC Sakhi App has to be searched from the search bar of Google Play Store .
- After searching the app, you will have to click on the link of the app and then you will have to downlaod BC Sakhi App .
- The home page will open in front of you. After this, you have to enter your phone number. After that, a 6 number OTP will come on your register mobile number, you will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering OTP, you will try some guidelines on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully after that you click on Next.
- On clicking Next, you will be taken to the new page. First you have to click on Basic Profile, after which you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit it.
- In this way, you will have to enter the information given in the entire section, after which you keep clicking on the submit button. Also, if you do not click on the submit button, you will not be able to go to the next section. After this, you will also have to upload all the documents you have asked for.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions should be simple which will be asked from Hindi grammar, mathematics, English.
- At the end of the application process, you will get information on the message of the app. Selected candidates or those who will not be selected will be notified through the app.