Earlier to get your Land Records it was a very time-consuming process and hectic too but with the help of technology Government has made it quite easier for the citizens, and following the trend, Odisha Government has also launched Bhulekh Odisha (bhulekh.ori.nic.in Odisha) which is an online platform that will help the citizens to see their Land Records online and very quickly and easily.
So today in this article we are going to discuss each and every point related to Odisha Bhulekh so if you have any questions related to the same then you can easily get your answer here just read the complete article and you will get your answer.
Also See:- Mp bhulekh
The Government of Odisha has recently launched this portal for the citizens of Odhisha that is really helped the citizens as now they do not have to move from their place and all of their important work can be done from anywhere the only thing they will need is an internet connection and a PC. Now the process has become very fast to get your records as now you do not have to fill any kind of application form then wait for hours to get your documents or records. Citizens can now check easily their MAP view and ROR documents.
Also Read This – Kalia Yojana List
ROR documents are one of the most important documents as this document enclose the name of the real owner of the land. This document has huge importance as this document contains all the important information like the name of the owner of the land, what is the cost of the land, and also the history of the land. You can also get information like agricultural aspects of the land and its surrounding with the help of the ROR document.
|No. of Districts
|No. of Tehsil
|No. of RI circles
|Total No. of villages
|No. of Khatiyans
|No. of Plots
|No. of Tenants
The main benefit of the portal is it will save the time of the citizens as earlier it takes lots of time for the people to get their documents and also they don’t have to wait in long lines to get the application form and then they have to fill the form and then they get their documents but now they can get their documents very easily with the help of this portal. And in the coming days, the Government is planning to make things much easier.
Also, Read This – Odisha Ration Card
You have to pay a certain amount if you are applying for the ROR document.
|Government fees and User costs
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator
|Certificate Output Charges
- Land Tax
- Proof of ownership of property
- Income certificate
- Ration Card
- Encumbrance certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
Below we have mentioned the procedure to apply for the ROR document so simply follow the procedure and apply for the document.
- The first thing that you have to do is to visit your district revenue office.
- Then you have asked for the form from the district revenue office.
- Now you have to fill the form and attach all the important required documents with the form.
- After that check the form properly and then simply submit the form to the office.
- Once you submit the form an acknowledged receipt will be given to you from the office.
- You have to keep that receipt safe and thereafter a verification will happen and then a certified copy of the ROR document will be issued to you.
Below we have mentioned the steps to check your documents simply follow the steps and you will be able to check the documents.
- First, you need to visit the official website, and also you can visit the website by clicking on the given link.
- Then you have to select your District, Tahsil, Village, and RI Circle.
- You will see three different options Khatiyan, Plot Number, and Tenant.
- You have to select them and fill in the required details.
- Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- And then you will be able to see the document on your screen and now take the print out for your use.
Also, Read This – Odisha Labour List
Follow the procedure we have mentioned below to see the BhuNaksha.
- First, visit the official website with the help of the given link.
- There you will see an option named map view click on that and the Map page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to select your district and then click on the submit button.
- Now you need to select the plot number and you are done the information regarding the plot will be displayed on the screen.