The Delhi Development Authority has launched a DDA Housing Scheme 2022. In today’s era, the prices of flats are increasing day by day so that some of the citizens cannot afford to buy flats. so that’s the reason for this scheme. The main objective of the DDA Housing Scheme is to provide houses to all those people who are unable to buy a house due to their economic condition.
The government is providing houses at affordable rates so that everyone can have their own house. So now the dream of all the citizens of Delhi to buy their own house will be fulfilled and no family will be homeless. Under this scheme, people of the high-income group will also be provided houses at cheap rates.
In this DDA Housing Scheme, All the sections of society will get flats at low prices. There will be a draw basis system. The flats will be given on the basis of a draw. The flats are available in the High Income Group (HIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), Low Income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/Janta categories.
There are 203 high-income groups 3 BHK flats are available in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar, and Dwarka. There are 3 HIG 2 BHK flats in Vasant Kunj while 976 MIG 2 BHK flats are available in Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini, Jahangirpuri, and Narela. Apart from that 11452 low-income group, 1 BHK flats are available through this housing scheme. And for the economically weaker sections also 5702 flats are available.
Also Check – PM Kanya Samman Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme 2022:
- Applicants should be citizens of India. And minimum age of Applicants should be 18 Years.
- One Applicant can submit only one application form.
- Husband and wife both can separately apply for flats subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions with the stipulation that if both are declared successful then only one shall be allotted a flat and the amount of application money of the other will be refunded.
- Under this scheme, only those applicants can apply who does not have any residential plot exceeding 67 square meters wholly or partly in Delhi, New Delhi and Delhi Cantonment.
- Individual or combined income of the applicant applying for flats belonging to Economically Weaker Section should not exceed Rs.3 lakh per annum and household income should not exceed Rs.10 lakh per annum.
- No income criteria for other categories
- In the application form, the applicant is required to provide his/her bank account details.
- The Applicant must possess permanent account number.
- In case of joint application under SC or ST reserved category and war widows, persons with disability, ex serviceman and other reserved category the applicant himself or herself should fall within the respective reserved category and the joint applicant should be from within the family.
Under DDA Housing Scheme, Following documents required for all categories :
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residential Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Also Check – Mid-Day Meal Scheme
Process to apply online for DDA Housing Scheme 2022:
- First of all, Applicants have to go to the official website of DDA.
- Then click on the DDA Housing Scheme, then open a new web page.
- After that enter the required details such as PAN, Aadhar Card Number, Mobile, and verify the details and mobile number.
- Then you have to select the scheme, flat type, and area.
- At last, submit the completed application form.