DDA is again planning to launch its DDA Housing Scheme for this year 2020 before the end of December and under this scheme, the government is planning to allocate around 843 flats in different places in Delhi which we have mentioned below.
Also, the authorities of the DDA Housing Scheme have confirmed that this time the scheme will be open for a longer period so that those people who wish to buy flats can properly visit the sample flats under the scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||DDA Housing Scheme|
|Started By||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of the State|
|Objective||Affordable house for people|
|Scheme Type||Welfare Scheme|
Under the scheme, the government of Delhi is giving 843 flats and they have been divided into three different categories which are HIG (Higher Income Group), MIG (Middle Income Group), and EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
|HIG (Higher Group Income)||215||Jasola Vihar-Shaheen Bagh Metro Station|
|MIG (Middle Group Income)||352||Dwarka Sector 19-B|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||276||Dwarka’s Manglapuri|
|Type of Flat||Price|
|Higher Income Group (HIG)||Rs 2 Cr and Above|
|Middle Income Group (MIG)||Rs 1 Cr and Above|
|Economic Weaker Section (EWC)||Below 25 Lakh|
* So the first thing you need to do is visit the official website of the DDA Housing Scheme, click on the given link to visit the website directly.
* And there you have to generate the ID by following a small procedure where you have to provide your personal information.
* Once you register yourself within the portal user ID and password will be sent to your registered Email ID.
* And then you can log in to the portal with the help of User ID and Password.
* And then there you can find the form where you have to fill all required details and have to upload personal photograph and signature.
* After you are done with the details you have to pay the registration fees online and below you can check the registration fees for the different categories of flat.
* Now print the acknowledgment form and keep it safe for future use.
|MIG & HIG||2 Lakh|
Registration Fees is fully Refundable if not get the house
* PAN Card
* Aadhar Card
* Residence Certificate
* Mobile Number
* Passport Size Photo
* Applicant must be the citizen of India.
* One must not own any dwelling unit.
* Applicant must have PAN number.
* Any one can apply for any flat their is no specific incime criteria.
For Call Centre Dial : 1800110332
Soure – TimesNowNews