Didi Ke Bolo is a great initiative started by the government of West Bengal where the people of West Bengal can now register their complaints with the help of this platform and they can reach out to her directly through this platform.
- Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number – 9137091370
- Didi ke Bolo Official Website – www.didikebolo.com
Citizens of West Bengal can now easily do the online registration or they can fill out the contact form at the official website of Didi ke Bolo.
Now the citizen of West Bengal do not have to wait to register their grievances what was earlier happened, now anyone can register their grievance with the official website of the centralized number.
Also Read This – West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Didi Ke Bolo Scheme|
|Launched By||West Bengal State Government|
|Launched For||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objectives||To provide a better platform to the West Bengal Citizens|
|Benefits||Anyone can register their complaints easily|
|Scheme Type||Welfare Scheme|
|Scheme Under||West Bengal Government|
|Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number||91370 91370|
Any complaint that has been registered on this platform will be handled by a small team who then conveys the message to the CM and the Chief Mister will then personally respond to their problems via social platforms.
Also, Read This – RGMWB
If you want to register yourself then you have to download the notification and read that care about the application process and eligibility criteria or you can read this article where we have mentioned almost every important point related to the scheme so I will recommend you to read the article carefully if you want the detailed information.
Didi Ke Bolo Important Links
|Complaint Regisration||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo Application||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Instagram Page||Click Here|
|Twitter Page||Click Here|
Register Your Complain/Suggestion on Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- The first thing you need to is to visit the official website of Didi Ke Bolo which you do click on the given link and you will be directly redirected to the official website.
- As you land on the home page scroll down the page and there you can see a form where few details have been asked.
- Fill in the required details that have been asked in the form like your name, WhatsApp number, phone number, gender, etc.
- Once you are done with the procedure click on the submit button and then you will get a reference number keep that safe for future references.
So follow this simple procedure and you can register you’re complaining about the official website if you still have any questions related to the scheme you can simply comment down below and we will make sure to help you out as soon as possible.