Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 | Edudel EWS/DG Online Admission | Edudel Delhi | Edudel Nursery Admission 2021-22
Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22 is one of the best education program launched by the Directorate of education, Delhi. You can easily apply for the Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22 by following the steps that we mention below. You can also know the eligibility, documents needed and many more other things about the Edudel. If someone parents belong to WS/ DG category then this is one of the best benefits programs go your children. Be with us till the end and get all the important information about Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 easily.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22
- 2 Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Nursery Admission
- 4 Document Needed
- 5 Selection process of Delhi nursery admission?
- 6 How to apply for Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22?
- 7 How to view attendance report?
- 8 How to get full information?
- 9 How to view EWS/DG/FREESHIP result?
Edudel Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22
Delhi Nursery Admission is one of the best decision taken by the Directorate of education, Delhi. Under this initiative, Delhi State Government will help financially to pre-school studies of the beneficiaries. If an applicant comes under the criteria given for admission under this program then, they can easily apply for the program. In Delhi, around 1700 private schools have reserved seat of approximately 1.25 lakh.
Also See: DDA Housing Scheme
Age Limit & Criteria For Reservations Delhi Nursery Admission
Admission process centralized by the Delhi Directorate of Education on the basis of age limit and reservation. Let’s know the age limit of a child to take admission under the Delhi Nursery Admission program:-
- To apply for the class Nursery child must be at least 4 years old.
- 5 year age of the child can get admission in KG.
- To get admission in class 1st, the child must be less than 6 years old.
Under the Delhi Nursery Admission program around 22% of seats are reserved for that child who comes from the economically weaker section and disadvantaged group category students. Along with this 3% of seats under Delhi Nursery Admission are reserved for children with special needs.
Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule
Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule 2021-22 is mention below:-
|Online registration start||18 February 2021|
|Last date to fill application form||4th March 2021|
|Release 1st list of admission||20th March 2021|
|Release 2nd list of admission||25th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application||31st March 2021|
|Commencement of classes||1st April 2021|
Also See: Apply For PFMS Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Nursery Admission
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Nursery Admission are as follow:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Age of the children for Nursery or Pre-School is 3 to 5 years, KG or Pre-Primary is 4 to 6 years and Class 1st is 5 to 7 years as of March 31, 2020.
- Children family income should not be more than 1 Lakh rupees per year.
- Applicant comes under economically weaker sections category and the disadvantaged category.
Given document required to take benefit of Delhi Nursery Admission Program:-
- Residential Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Date of birth certificate
Selection process of Delhi nursery admission?
Selection process for the program is mention below:-
- All the parents need to follow the guidelines for admission.
- To prepare the rank list all the applications will be assessed by the schools.
- To prepare a merit list certain factors will be considered like applicant home distance from the school, girl child, alumni parents, single child etc.
- To select a student from the Economic weaker section category there will be a lucky draw system.
- Those parents children selected for the Delhi nursery admission program, parent need to inform the school.
Also See: AIMS Portal
How to apply for Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22?
You can easily apply for Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22 program with the help of edudel.nic.in the official website. Let’s know the full step by step process to apply for the program:-
- First, you need to visit edudel.nic.in the official website.
- When you will reach the edudel official website you will see the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, you need to read the instruction mention on the home page of the official website.
- Now search for the “New Registration” option on the homepage with the help of a search bar.
- Now, click on the resulted option and fill the registration form carefully.
- Save your registration ID and remember your ID & password.
- Now, you need to login to edudel official website.
- After that, you need to fill the application form carefully and upload all the needed documents copy.
- You need to take a print of your application form for future use.
Now, you need to attach all the required documents copy with the application form and with some additional documents may require as per the protocol of the school then submit to school premises.
Also See: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
How to view attendance report?
If you want to view attendance report on edudel official website then follow the simple steps mention below:-
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the education department, Delhi.
- After that home page of the official website open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the attendance report option.
- Now, the next page will open on your screen. Here you need to choose the attendance report of either employee or student
- After, you need to select the date and category.
- Now, you can view the attendance report on your screen.
How to get full information?
If you want to get full information then follow the steps given below:-
- First, you need to go to the official website of edudel.
- Home page of the official website open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the edudel you need to click on the school information option.
- After that a new tab will open here, you need to your district/zone/school.
- Now, click on the go button.
- You can see the required information on your screen.
- If you want to download the complete list so, you can download it from this opened page also.
How to view EWS/DG/FREESHIP result?
Follow the steps given below to view EWS/DG/FREESHIP result:-
- First, you need to visit the official website of edudel.nic.in.
- Now the home page of the official website will open on the screen.
- After that, you need to click on EWS/DG Admissions and EWS/Freeship Admission option mention on the homepage.
- Now, click on EWS/DG/FREESHIP Result 2020-21 option.
- After that, you need to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- You can see the required information on your screen.