Under the EHS Telangana Health Card government employees of Telangana can avail of health benefits and today in this article we are going to cover each and every information related EHS Telangana scheme which was launched by Telangana Government.
As we all know government provides great benefits to its employees and for the smooth procedures they have started a great scheme under which every government employee will be given Heath Cards which they can use to avail the benefits.
This Telangana Health Card is launched by the chief minister of Telangana for those government employees who are financially not able to bear their medical expenses.
Also Read – IGRS Telangana
EHS Telangana Health Card Overview
|Name||Telengana Health Card|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Launched For||Govt. Employees of Telangana|
|Category||Telangana Government Yojana|
|Objective||Health Benefits to Govt. Employees|
Diseases Covered Under EHS Telangana Health Card
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- Ent Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
Also Read – Maabhoomi
Telangana Health Card Application Form Download
To avail of the benefits of the EHS Telangana Health Card then you have to register yourself within the scheme and you have to fill the Telangana Health Card Application Form, so click on the given link to download the Heath Card Application Form.
Benefits Of EHS Card
- Those who are not able to pay the expenses can also do medical treatment for free.
- There are many diseases covered under the scheme.
- Even retired government officials can apply for the card and avail the benefits.
Procedure to reset EHS Telanagana Password
If you have forgotten your password then follow the below procedure and reset your password easily.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the EHS Department Telangana State.
- And there you can find many different options and you have to click on the Sign-in button.
- Once you click on the link a drop-down menu will be open and then you have to click on the pensioner’s options.
- And a new page will be open in front of you where you can log in with the help of your user name and password.
- Then click on the reset button and thereafter click on the proceed button.
- Then simply click on the employee ID and click on the “Change Password” button.
And then you will get a new password with the help of a registered email ID and mobile number.
Also Read – TS Meeseva
How to check EHS Telangana Health Card Status
Simply follow the below procedure and you will be able to check the Health Card Status.
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of the EHS government of Telangana.
- And once you visit the home of the official website then you have to click on the “Health Card Status“.
- Then you will have to select either “Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID”, then enter the ID you have selected.
- Now you will be able to see your EHS Telangana Health Card Status.
EHS Telangana Hospital List
Telangana government has included many different Hospitals under the Medical Care Scheme for different kinds of Diseases so if you want to see the click on the link below and select the Hospital according to your preference.
EHS Helpline Number
If you face any difficulties or problems at EHS Telangana Health card them you can easily contact them for medical help with the help of given contact informtaion.
Helpline Number – 104