Odisha Ration Card Details | PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2022 | Ration Card List Odisha | Food Odisha | Food Odisha Portal | Village/Block Wise PDS Ration Card List | Apply online for | Ration Card Odisha
As we all know the Ration card is one of the most important cards for every citizen of PAN India. If you want to get a ration at a low and subsidized price then Ration Card will help you.
The card is also used for many purposes or to use for taking many government schemes benefits. To distribute subsidized rate essential goods the government has set up a public distribution system.
Today in this post we are going to give you all the information about Food Odisha Ration Card 2022 and many more such as how to apply for ration card, NFSA Card beneficiary list Rise and wheat and SK Oil Allotment under NFSA Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Check Online Application Status on https://pdsodisha.gov.in/ & http://foododisha.in/. Apart from this, you can also get the helpline number to solve your queries.
Odisha Ration Card Overview
|Ration Card Odisha (ଓଡିଶା ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ)
|Government of Odisha
|Name of Department
|Food Supplies & consumers welfare Department
|Citizen of the Odisha
|Food & Grains At Subsidized Price
|Distribution Of Ration Card
If you are going to apply for the new ration card, you must have the required documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
- Address proof (electricity bill /water bill/ phone bill)
- Photo identification proof of all the family members of the applicant.
Applicant Must be a citizen of India and a resident of Odisha and the applicant must not possess any other ration card.
See Also: Kalia Yojana List
The benefit of having a ration card is very helpful for poor families and for every citizen of India.
• If you have a Ration card Odisha then you can get a subsidized ration from the FPS.
• The card can be used as Identity proof.
• With the help of this card you can get the benefit of many state and center government yojana’s.
If you want to apply for Odisha Ration Card then follow the steps given below.
• First You have to visit at official website foododisha.in.
• After that click on the “e-bitaran” link mentioned on the home page of foododisha.in.
• When you will click on the “e-bitaran” link a new page will be open. Here you have to click on “ration card application form under NFSA-2013”.
• An application form to apply for a new ration card will be shown on your screen. You have to download the form and print it.
• Now, fill in the all details in the application form and attach all required documents with the ration card application form.
• After that you have to submit the application form with attaching the required document at your near DFO office.
• After successful verification of your application form and documents, Ration Card will be issued you.
• First you have to visit at official website pdsodisha.gov.in.
• On the homepage of the official website click on the “NFSA Card & Beneficiary” option.
• Now, fill in the required details and click on get reports.
• After that you can see the list of all the Beneficiaries of Selected Areas.
You can easily check the list of dealers under Odisha Ration Card 2020 by following the steps given below.
• First You have to visit the official website (foododisha.in).
• When will you visit at official website you will see the option of “List Of Dealers With Ration Card” under the FPS report section.
• After that a new page will be open and here you have to select district and Block/ULB and click on the show button.
• Now, you can see the list of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card on your screen.
We hope you have understood all the processes to apply for a new ration card. If you have any queries related to the Odisha Ration Card then comment below, we will solve all your queries as soon as possible.