Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) | IGRS Telangana Registration | Status Check | IGRS Stamp Duty & Property Registration
IGRS Telangana is a very helpful portal launched by the Telangana Government that provides various facilities to a citizen of Telangana. In this article, we are going to tell you about the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) and its services offers to the state citizens.
Apart from this, we will also share step procedure to get encumbrance certificate registration and more so, keep reading this article till the end and know all about the IGRS Telangana and its services.
Table Of Contents
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Telangana state|
|IGRS Full Form||Integrated Grievance Redressal System|
|Government Department||Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana|
|Official portal Url||https://registration.telangana.gov.in|
IGRS Telangana is an official portal of government and with the help of this official portal resident of the Telangana state can get the benefits of various services that are related to land or take encumbrance certificate (ec) offer by Government. With the help of IGRS Telangana portal citizen of Telangana get sufficient types of documents without going to anywhere else.
See Also: Rythu Bandhu Status
List Of Services Offer By IGRS Telangana
You can get the following services on the portal
- With the help of IGRS portal, you can search the market value of the land property.
- You can get the option to search for prohibited property in the Telangana State.
- Get information on chit funds.
- Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC).
- E-Stamp services.
- You can get all information related to property, society, firm and marriage registration.
- Search for Sub-Registrar Office (SRO)
- Get the information for notaries, Franking services and stamp vendors.
See Also: All Sarkari Yojana 2020
What Is Encumbrance Certificate (EC)?
Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is a very important certificate that gives assurance that the particular property is free from any legal or mortgage or an uncleared loan. Telangana Encumbrance Certificate plays a big role at the time of purchase or sale of a property. This document also contains all the legal and financial information about the property.
How To Search For Encumbrance Certificate (EC) On IGRS Telangana?
You can easily search for the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) On IGRS Telangana official website by following the steps given below-
- First visit the official website of Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana (https://registration.telangana.gov.in).
- On the homepage, you have to click on “Encumbrance Search (EC)” option under the Online Services.
- After that An e-Encumbrance Statement will show on your screen, you have to read all the instructions and click on the submit button.
- Now two search option will appear on your screen
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- Here you have to select any one option.
- If you are going to select the “Search By Documents No.” option then you have to enter the first letter of their SRO name/ code and click on the submit button e-Encumbrance certificate will show on your screen.
- If you are going to select the “Search By Form Entry” option then fill the form and click on the submit button e-Encumbrance certificate will show on your screen.
How To Know Your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO)?
If you want to know your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO), you have to follow the steps given below-
- First, you have to visit at official website i.e. https://registration.telangana.gov.in/
- Now, on the homepage, you have to click on the “Know Your SRO” option.
- After that select t “Know your Jurisdiction SRO”.
- Now choose the required information.
- Your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) will display on the home screen.
IGRS Telangana Helpline
If you have any query or problem related to the Telangana IGRS Portal than you can contact on the chatbot of the official website or you can opt any medium mention below to get help.
- Whatsapp Number- 9121220272
- Toll-Free Number- 18005994788
- Email- [email protected]