In Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme, the benefit in 2022 will be exclusively for the middle-income group. Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is planning to develop and sell plots near the city for middle-income families. Home, as we know it nowadays, is a basic requirement for everyone.
Most of the people in India were not at their homes. This is due to high rates of property and plots. To overcome this Jagannath Smart Town Scheme has been launched. The area of the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme will be 200 to 240 square yards.
City administrations, as well as their ministers of urban development and town and village planning and directors and directors of town and village planning, may scrutinize demand surveys of urban local bodies to ensure compliance with the orders. They will be conducting the demand survey and then they will provide information to the government about the size and characteristics of the Smart Towns created in each city and town.
Also Check – Pradhan Mantri Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana
Government orders to allow the middle-income groups to choose sites and locations that are good for homes. These plots have employment opportunities, availability of water, near to schools and transport as well as medical facilities within 3 km radius of this 12th sector.
The Municipality and Municipal Corporation shall not be more than 5 km away from these plots. Places like Koppolu, Muktinathpaladu, Mangmoor, Donka Road in Ongole are now on the list of smart cities of the Municipal Corporation. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy fulfilled his promise and best infrastructure as well as smart town development across the state.
Eligibility criteria of Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme:
- The applicant should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Families who are only Middle Income Group (MIG) can apply for this scheme.
- Under the Jagannath Smart Town Scheme, The area of the plot is 200 to 240 square yards.
Documents Required for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate (issued by revenue department) to fulfill the income criteria and details of other documents (if required) will be given by the concerned officer.
Also See – UP Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
Application Form of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme:
- At present, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has issued the notification on 23rd March itself.
- In Jagannath Smart Housing Scheme, the survey and public opinion will be taken by the district officer and the officer of the municipal corporation. After the completion of the survey process, applications will be issued by the concerned department.
- Show all applicants who belong to MIG we can apply online for this scheme.