The government of Andra Pradesh has started a great scheme to help the backward class people with the help of Jnanabhumi Scholarship that will help to create equal opportunity for education for all, also it will minimize the time and procedure to release the Scholarship for their ease, and it will become one spot solution for the scholarship for the students of Andra Pradesh.
Even these days there are many people belonging to backward classes who are not able to bear their educational expenses and need help from the government so that they can complete their education and help the people Government has started the Jnanabhumi portal that has become a single stop solution for all the students for the scholarship.
Students belonging from Andra Pradesh and come under SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC, differently-abled communities will get benefits under the scheme, every year government allocates 5000 Crores to help those 17 lakh students comes from those communities so let’s dive into the Scheme and see the important aspects of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme by the Andra Pradesh Government.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Overview
|Jnanabhumi Scholarship (నాలెడ్జ్ ల్యాండ్ స్కాలర్షిప్)
|Government of Andra Pradesh
|SC, ST, OBC & Differently-abled students
|Financial Help For Students
|Andra Pradesh Government Yojana
Also Read – AP CFMS Bill Status
If you want to register yourself for the scholarship then you must be eligible for these criteria which we have mentioned below.
Pre Matric Scholarship & Eligibility
This Scholarship Program will help those students who are thinking of dropping out from elementary to secondary stage of education. Those who belong to SC/ST/BC/Differently-abled and studying in class 5th to 10th will get the benefit so they can have progressive life.
- The annual family income must not exceed 2 lakhs for the SC/ST/BC/Disabled community.
- If the student is pursuing his education from a private deemed university then he will be exempted, only for students who are studying in government, local bodies like Zilla Parishad, Municipalities, Mandal, or government-aided schools.
- The Jnanabhumi Scholarship is only for the student who belongs to SC/ST/BC/ and Differently Abled Communities.
- Those students who belong to the BC community can only avail the benefits if they are studying in 9th or 10th class.
- And for the students belonging from SC/ST they can avail the benefits from class 5th to 10th.
Post Matric Scholarship & Eligibility
The Post Matric Scholarship will help those people who belong to SC/ST/BC/Kapu/Minorities/EBC & Differently Abled community and want to pursue their post metric education but not able to bear their educational expenses.
- The student must belong to Andra Pradesh and not from any other State of Indian to avail of the benefits.
- Those students belong to SC/ST/Differently Abled communities must their family income must not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- They must belong to SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Minorities, EBC, and Differently-abled communities.
- The students belong to the Minority community their annual income must exceed 1.5 Lakhs for rural areas and 2 Lakhs for urban areas.
- The student belongs to Backward Classes, Kapu, and Economically Backward Classes their annual income must not exceed 1 Lakh per annum.
Also Read – AP Yuva Nestham
How To Apply For Jnanabhumi Scholarship?
Below we have mentioned the procedure to apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship, so follow the procedure and easily apply for the scholarship.
Post Metric Registration Process
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi with the help of the given link.
- As you visit the home page you will be able to see many different options and among them, you have to click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” option.
- Then an application form will appear on your screen now download the application and you can also collect the application from your college.
- Now you need to fill the form, attach the required documents verify all the details, and then simply submit the form to your college’s principal.
- Then your institute will verify the form you have submitted and then they submit the form to Jnanabhumi.
- And then you will receive the SMS confirming the submission.
- In the next process, you need to visit the Mee Seva Portal and provide the following details
- Aadhaar number
- Biometric authentication
- Jnanabhumi application ID.
- And the scholarship amount will be transferred to your account very soon.
Pre Metric Registration Process
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi by click on the given link.
- And there you will find many different options and you will have to click on the “Pre Matric Scholarship” option.
- Then you need to click on the “How to apply” option and thereafter click on the apply link there.
- And then fill the application form and upload the required documents and submit the form after verifying all the details.
- Thereafter concerned hostel welfare officer will go through the form and then confirm the application.
- And at last, the district welfare officer will sanction the scholarship.
Also Read – AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu
Various Reuired Documents
You will need all these documents to register yourself for the Scholarship so make sure to keep these documents with yourself at the time of registration.
- Income Certificate ID number
- Aadhaar Number
- Email ID
- Bank Account details
- Previous year mark-sheet
- Passport size photographs
- White Ration Card
- Mobile Phone Number
- Cast or Community CertificateID issued by Meeseva
Stats Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Amount (in crores)
|B. C Welfare
How Much Amount Will They Get?
|SC/ ST Students studying in V- VIII will get Rs. 1000 for boys and 1500 for girls students.IX & X class students will get Rs. 1500 along with Rs.750 /- books grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant for Hosteller
|Post matric scholarship
|Jagananna vidya deevena (RFT)
|Full fee reimbursement
|Jagananna vasathideevena (RFT)
|ITI students- Rs. 10000/-Polytechnic students- Rs.15000/-Degree & Above courses- Rs. 20000/-
How To Check Application Status Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Follow the procedure we have mentioned below and you will be able to see the application status of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi.
- And then you will see many different options and you have to click on the “Login” option.
- And you need to fill in Login ID, Password, and the Captcha.
- And there you will find an option “Application Status” click on that.
- And the application will appear on your screen.
How to do the Application Renewal?
- Visit the official website by click on the link.
- Now you have to do the login with the help of Login ID, Password, and Captcha.
- There you can see the option named “renew” and thereafter choose the year.
- Update the following-
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- And then click on the submit button and you are done.
- Toll-Free Number- 08645274025
- PMU- 08645274029
- Email Id- [email protected]