Kalyana Laxmi Status | Shaadi Mubarak Status | Kalyana Laxmi Helpline Number | Kalyana Laxmi Amount Details | Eligibility & Benefits | Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Online Registration | Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Services | Kalyana Laxmi Status 2022 | Kalyana Laxmi status check online 2022 Telangana | Kalyana Laxmi status check 2022
Kalyana Lakshmi is one of the most helpful schemes launched by the Government of Telangana to help many poor families of the state with the help of providing financial assistance for the marriage of the daughter. Kalyana Laxmi Scheme was launched by K. Chandrashekar Rao, who is the Chief Minister of Telangana. This is one of the most helpful schemes initiated by the government for poor families.
If you want to know about Kalyana Laxmi Scheme then be with us till the end. In this article, we will cover how can you apply for the Kalyana Laxmi, How to Check Kalyana Laxmi Status, Eligibility, Kalyana Laxmi amount details, and more.
Also See: ecview tnreginet net print
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme (కల్యాణలక్ష్మి-షాదీ ముబారక్)
|Girls of Telangana State (SC/ST/OBC communities)
|Availability of financial funds
|Name of State
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme (కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మిపధకం) and Shaadi Mubarak are one of the most welfare schemes initiated by the Telangana Government to give financial help to poor families of the state for the marriage of a daughter. Under the Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam, 2022 government has decided to sanction financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116/- at the time of marriage to all SC/ST/BC/EBC girls. The scheme has two components mentioned below-
- Kalyana Lakshmi for the Hindu minorities i.e. SC/ST/BC/EBC.
- Shaadi Mubarak scheme for the minority community.
Note: Kalyana Laxmi Amount sanctioned by the state government and For Shaadi Mubarak Scheme is the same i.e. Rs 1,00,116/-.
Also Read: How To Apply For Ts ePass Scholarship?
If you are going to apply for the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme or Shaadi Mubarak Scheme then you should have the required documents mentioned below-
- Bride’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Bride Groom’s Scanned Aadhar Copy
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate of the bride
- Income Certificate and no longer old than 6 months from the date of marriage
- Bride Mother’s Scanned Bank passbook
- Bride’s Scanned Bank passbook
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Photos Of Bride
Note: All the files should be greater than 50kb and less than 150kb and must be in jpeg/jpg.
Also Read: How To Apply For Baal Aadhaar Card?
Must read all the eligibility criteria for the scheme-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The age of the girl must be completed 18 years at the time of marriage.
1) SC Income Limit : Rs.2,00,000/-2) ST Income Limit : Rs.2,00,000/-
3) BC/EBC Income Limit : Urban – Rs.2,00,000/- , Rural – Rs.1,50,000/-