The good news for Handloom Weavers Of Karnataka is that the Government of Karnataka State has launched Nekar Samman Yojana. If you are eligible for Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka then you will get an additional 2000 rupees. In this post, we are going to share full information related to the scheme so you can easily apply for it and get the benefit easily.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022
Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa propelled the scheme “Nekara Sammana Yojana”. The yearly monetary help plan for handloom weavers become declared via the Chief Minister in May this year as a major component of the kingdom’s Covid-19 financial remedy package.
In an event composed by the Handloom and Textiles Department, the CM propelled the alternate of cash to weavers’ monetary balances. Aside from the yearly plan, the state government had declared a one-time Rs 2,000 help for the beneficiaries. Some benefits of Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana mention below:-
- More then 19,000 handloom weavers of Karnataka State will get annual financial aid of 2000 rupees through DBT.
- All eligible people will get financial assistance under Weaver Sammaan Yojana.
- The government of Karnataka has allocated 10.96 crore rupees under Nekar Samman Yojana.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana?
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme mention below:-
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State.
- Only Handloom Weaver is eligible for the scheme.
- Along with this silk, woollen and cotton handloom weavers and other handloom weavers and engaged in allied activities are also eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details (passbook)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport sized photograph.
How to apply for Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022?
If you are eligible for the scheme then you don’t need to follow any application procedure to apply for the Weaver Samman Yojana. The concerned authority of Karnataka will transfer the money to the beneficiary. For more updates, you can stay connected with us.
|Official Portal||Click here|