A driving License is one of the most important documents when you cross the age of 18 and started driving, But before that, you get Learning License and here in this post, we will discuss the LLR Download procedure, Features, and another important aspect.
India is also making things easier with the help of technology and also taking a few steps like Government has developed a portal named Parivahan Sewa that made the process of Applying for a Learning License and Process of Downloading a Learning License very simple and hassle-free.
And the portal can be easily accessed from anywhere around the country and not for any single state.
Also Read – NVSP Registration
Table Of Contents
Learning License Overview
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Launched For||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Make Process Hassel Free|
Procedure to Download Learning License PDF Online
If you want to download LLR pdf online then you can easily follow the process that we have mentioned below.
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of Parivahan Sewa which you can do by clicking on the given link.
- Once you reach the home page of the official website you will see many different options and among them, you need to choose Online Services from the menu bar.
- Again you will see many different options after you click on the link and then from all the options you need to select Driving License Related Services.
- Then on the next step, you need to select your state and after that, you will be redirected to a completely new page.
- There you can see the option named Print Learner’s License which will redirect you to a completely new page.
- And there you need to click on the “Click here to Set Browser Settings to view PDF Document“.
- Then click on the proceed button and then on the next page enter your application number and date of birth.
- Then on the next page, you will be able to see details regarding you and then you simply need to click on the print option to download and print the LLR.