Maa Bhoomi | How To Get Pahani Online | Maa Bhoomi Telangana 1B Pahani | Telangana Map | Maa Pahani | Ts Pahani | Ts Land Records | Maa Bhoomi Portal
Maa Bhoomi is the official portal of Telangana government for online land record. This is a beneficial portal for a citizen of Telangana. With the help of Maa Bhoomi portal, you can easily apply for the Ts Pahani land documents, and you can also see the Telangana land map. Apart from this, you can also get some more services regarding your land and apply for the ROR- 1B & Adangal Online Land Record.
In this post we are going to share you all the information related to Ts Maa Bhoomi portal so, you can easily apply for the Ts Pahani land documents and get other services offered by the portal.
Also See: Tnreginet Registration
Overview Of Maa Bhoomi Portal
|Beneficiaries||Citizen Of Telangana State|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Telangana|
|Objective||Digitalization Of Land Records|
|Official Website||https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/ |
Maa Bhoomi is an official portal launched by the Telangana government for a citizen of Telangana. With the help of this portal, you will easily get the land records and apply for the ts land-related documents. You don’t need to go at the door of any official office for land-related documents.
Also Read: Ts ePass Scholarship
You can go at Maa Bhoomi Portal and apply for any documents related to your land in Telangana. This is really best service offering by the government and this helps to save time as well as resources of government and citizen of the state.
What Are The Services Available at Maa Bhoomi Portal?
You will get the following services at the portal-
- You can easily apply for the Pahani/ Adangal.
- View the details of Pahani.
- Land records.
- Survey Numbers.
- Get ROR- 1B (Records of Rights) details.
- Online complaints about corrections in the land records.
Apart from this you will also get other services on Maa Bhoomi Portal easily.
Also Read: Rythu Bandhu Status
What Is The Term Adangal or Pahani?
Pahani or Adangal is one of the most important and legal documents of the land. It mentions all the legal information of landholding/property of an individual. Pahani or Adangal document issued by the Tehsildar in Telangana state.
Before the digitalisation of Ts land record citizen of Telangana had to visit at the office of Tehsildar for Adangal or Pahani for getting a single piece of information related to their land but now they can easily get all the information of their land with the help of Mabhoomi or Meeseva portal.
Also Read: IGRS Telangana
How To Check Pahani/Adangal At Maa Bhoomi?
If you want to get Pahani/Adangal then follow the steps givens below-
- At the first step, you will have to visit the official website of the portal.
- Now, on the homepage, you will have to click on the “Know your Land Status” Option.
- In this newly open page, you will have to click on ”Pahani & ROR-1B” option.
- Now, you have to fill all the required information asked on this page and click on the submit button.
- Pahani details will display on the screen and if you want to print it you can also do this by click on the printout option.
All the information provided here will be only for information and if you want to get Certified copies of ROR-1B and Pahani then you will have to visit the “MeeSeva” portal.
How To Complete eKYC for Land Records?
If you want to complete eKYC for Land Records then you will have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website.
- Then click on the “eKYC for Land Records”.
- Then enter the Captcha code and proceed further.
- Now you will have to enter all the details and verify your number with the help of OTP.
- Your eKYC has completed.