Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Application Form | Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana In Hindi
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana was launched by the Uttarakhand government for the economically weaker sections of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 50000 will be provided by the government to girls belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled castes, and BPL (SC, ST, EWS) categories falling below the poverty line.
To avail benefits under this Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, the student must be in the intermediate or 12th standard from a school under a board recognized by the Central Government / State Government located in the state. Only then can she apply under this scheme.
- 1 Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
- 1.1 Application date extended under Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
- 1.2 Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana assistance amount
- 1.3 Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Online Apply
- 1.4 Download Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Application Form
Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Under this scheme, a total of 2659 schools have been registered in Uttarakhand so far, through which 32870 applications have come to the government through schools. Under the Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, the amount given by the government will be given after the girl passes 12 (The amount given by the government will be given after the girl passes 12).
Under this scheme, the student should be unmarried and on July 01, the year the application is being made, she should be less than 25 years of age. Dear friends, through this article, we are going to share all the information related to this scheme like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. with you.
Also See:- Bhulekh Uttarakhand
Application date extended under Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
As you all know, under the Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, financial assistance is provided to the girl students. The certificate is used as an important document to obtain this funding. Due to the coronavirus, the girls of the state have not been able to get certificates in time.
Keeping this in mind, the time limit has been extended to eligible girls who have been exempted from applying under the Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana. Now the application can be made till 31 January 2021 under Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana.
This decision has been taken in the departmental review meeting of women empowerment and child development. This information has been given by Minister of State Rekha Arya ji. All eligible girls of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana can now apply till 31 January 2021. Government orders in this regard have also been issued by the departmental minister.
The meeting was also attended by Secretary Women Empowerment and Child Development Harish Semwal, Additional Secretary Prashant Arya, Joint Secretary Laxman Singh, Deputy Director SK Singh, District Program Officer Akhilesh Mishra, Mohit Chaudhary, Vikram, etc.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana assistance amount
The government runs a number of schemes for the protection and development of the girl child. One such scheme is Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana .
Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 11000 is provided on the birth of a daughter in Uttarakhand and after passing the 12th standard an amount of ₹ 52000 is provided for higher education. The amount of this scheme was not received by the beneficiaries applying in the year 2019-20. There is good news for all those beneficiaries. Assistance under Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana will be provided to all the beneficiaries soon.
- 4 crore rupees has been allocated for this scheme in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. Due to Carona virus infection, now the people who had not received the amount of benefit will be provided the amount of benefit of this scheme by the government. For which the development budget will be released.
- 401 12th pass and 284 female birth applications were received from Nainital district. According to which 5 crore 97 lakh rupees are needed. The amount of the first installment has been received at 4 crores. It has been assured by the department that after providing the first installment amount to the beneficiaries, the budget will be demanded from the government for the applications that remain.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Online Apply
Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana can be availed by girls belonging to SC, ST, BPL, OBC category of rural areas of the state whose annual family income should be Rs 15976 (Annual family income Rs 15976) and girls of the urban area (Urban The annual income of the family of girls) should be Rs. 21206.
If the interested beneficiary of Uttarakhand wants to avail of this Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme, then she can apply under this scheme. Financial assistance provided to girls under this scheme will be directly accessed in the girl’s bank account. Therefore, the applicant should have a bank account.
Date of application in Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
To benefit the girls under this scheme, the government of Uttarakhand has fixed the date of application for 30 November. The girl child of the state who has passed the 12th examination this year can apply under this scheme till 30 November.
51 thousand rupees will be provided by the government to these girls applying for this scheme. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 11 thousand will be provided to the family applying within 6 months from the birth of the girl child. Under this scheme, one has to apply from April 1 to November 30 every year.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Under Uttarakhand Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, the annual income of the family of the applicant in rural area should be Rs 15976 and the annual income of the family of the applicant in urban area should be Rs 21206.
- The applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste and BPL category falling below the poverty line.
- The girl should be a student of class 12.
- Student unmarried under Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana (Student unmarried) and on July 01 of the year the application is being made, she should be below 25 years of age.
Documents of Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- BPL card of those who have BPL card
- Original copy of the copy of the family register
- High school mark sheet
- Voter ID Card
- Enrollment Number / Roll Number Copy issued by School Education Council
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Download Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Application Form
If the girl of the state wants to apply under this Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, then she should follow the method given below and avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana application can be made through the principal of your school or online. To apply online you this plan official website will go on
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, the option of your application will appear. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a PDF file of the Application Form will be found in front of you. After this, you should download the application form from here.
- Then all the information asked in the application form like the name of the applicant, father’s name, father’s business, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach a photocopy of all your documents and submit it to your school teacher or the concerned development block office or assistant social welfare officer. In this way, your application will be completed.