In a national apprenticeship training scheme, Applicants can gain knowledge about different types of skills. With the help of these skills, they can also perform them during their job. On the National Apprenticeship Training website, many different types of courses are available in the website. With the help of a national apprenticeship training scheme, students can sharpen up their skills to create good employment opportunities.
The national apprenticeship training scheme was given to those students who belong to the technical field. But now the government also provides this scheme to those students who are pursuing education in non-technical subjects like BA, BCom, BSc, etc. It is a major change under this scheme. The Indian Government has also partnered with the UAE in the field of apprenticeship.
Also Check – UP Lekhpal Vacancy
This amendment will be for a period from 2021-22 to 2025-26. The total budget of the national apprenticeship training scheme program has also been estimated. The Government has approved an expenditure of more than Rs. 3,000 crore during the next five years. Under this amendment educational training to graduates, technicians, and degree apprentices will be offered.3
- The National Apprenticeship Training program for all the students has a time duration of 1 year.
- This training gives practical knowledge and skills to the students that they require during the job.
- Youth of the country can easily get technical qualifications through NAT Scheme.
- Trained Managers with well-developed training modules ensure that apprentices can learn skills quickly and effectively.
- In this scheme, the student apprentice has imparted training given by the various organizations at their workplace. So that, they get practical environment.
- The Applicant should be a citizen of India and should be above the age of 16 years.
- The applicants are not eligible to apply again, who already get trained under this program.
- The applicants must have a degree or diploma certificate.
- The applicant must not be an employee of any government firm or self-employed.
- The applicant must not have any work experience.
Also See – UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- Aadhar Card , PAN Card , Voter Card , Driving License , Valid Passport , Property tax bill , Property tax bill , Utility bill , Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Visit the Official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Instituted by Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Homepage Screen will appear, click on the Register button.
- After clicking on the Register button , A new page will open, On which fields given are Eligibility Check, Enrollment form, Questionnaire, and Guidelines & Preview and Confirm Section.
- First check the Eligibility and Click on the I am a Student option.
- After that the form will appear, Fill the answers under the NAT Program. And as per the requirement, If you give right answers, the congrats message will appear on the screen or you are not eligible for this program message appear.
- The option “Enroll Now” is given at the end of the congrats message. Then click on enroll now. And again a new page with form format appears.
- Then fill all your details and last click on save button and continue.
- After that read all the Questionnaire and Guidelines properly which is appear on the screen.
- Tick mark the term and conditions in the end. And also agree button and continue for further procedure.
- Then the enrollment form with education details, personal data & Training preferences tab appeared.
- So fill all the details and select the options as per your requirement. then save and preview the details.
- After that preview and confirm section will appear in front of you, after confirming all the details , click on submit button. Now the form is complete with all the details. You can take print out for further use.