National Council of Vocational Traning and Management Information System which is commonly known as NCVT MIS, NVCT MIS Portal 2021 is a portal where candidates have the access to various forms and updates regarding admission in the course NVCT MIS ITI Result.
The portal is a great source for trainers, instructors, and examiner as the portal carries various services for the examiners, trainers, and instructors so if you are a candidate and want to register yourself in this portal then read the complete blog and you will get all the step by step information here and also I would recommend you to bookmark this page as we will continuously update the information related to NVCT MIS 2021.
NVCT MIS Portal
Initially, the portal was launched with the name of National Council of Training in Vocational Trades (NCTVT) in the year 1956 when the council was actually formed but later the name of the portal was changed to National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). The portal was launched with the aim to provide advice to the government and grant national certificates to the candidates, and to frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, and also to provide the recent updates regarding the program.
Overview Of NCVT Portal
|Portal Name||National Council of Vocationa Training and|
Management Information System
|Concerned Department||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|Objective||Frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, providing advice to the government and granting national certificates to the candidates|
Also Read – National Scholarship Portal
Apprenticeship Registration For NCVT MIS Portal
Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure on how you can register yourself for Apperenticeship under the NCVT MIS Portal.
* You can also click on the given link above to direclty land on the home page of the official website.
* Then as soon as you land on the home page move to the bottom of the website and their you can see an option named “Online Affiliation”
* And move your cursor to the option and you will be able to see many different options and maong them choose the “New ITI Registration”.
* And then in the new page an application form will be appear fill and the required fields asked their in the application correctly.
* And then you have to choose your trade option among all the available trade options and you can mark 3 out of them.
* And now you have to submit the application and your will receive an confirmation along with your login details.
Any applicant who wants to apply for the course has to fulfill some criteria which we have mentioned below in the article.
* The applicant must be between 14 years to 40 yeras if he wants to apply for the course and for more details you can read the addmision brouchers.
* So if the applicatns wants the better trade in the institute then he can apply for the AITT exams and qualify it.
Various Informations Available At NCVT MIS ITI Result 2021
|Roll Number||Trade Name|
|ITI Code||ITI Name|
|Marks obtained in each paper||Exam Session|
|Name of the Trainee||Overall Result Status|
|List of Paper||Subject Maximum Marks|
|Total Marks Secured||Academic Session|
|Paper Maximum Marks||Subject Minimum Marks|
|Paper Minimum Marks|
Different Courses and Trades Available At NCVT MIS
Below we have mentioned all the courses available under the ITI Program.
|Draughtsman civil||Draughtsman mechanical|
|Tool and die maker||Air condition and Refrigeration|
|COPA, Motor Mechanic||Electronic mechanic|