If you want to check Obmms Application Status Ap & Subsidy Loan Status then read the complete article as we have covered everything in complete detail in this article. This AP YRS Subsidy Loan Scheme was started by the AP Government which aims to provide financial assistance to the youth belonging to the backward caste who wants to start their own business.
This scheme was launched earlier with the name AP Subsidy Loan which then relaunched with the name AP YRS Subsidy Loan and here in this article we have every information and procedure like how to register your self and how you can check the OBMMS Application Status.
- 1 AP YSR OBMMS Subsidy Loans & OBMMS Application Status
- 2 AP Subsidy Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Essential Documents For AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan
- 4 Registration Process For YRS Subsidy Loan
- 5 Procedure to Check Obmms Application Status Online
AP YSR OBMMS Subsidy Loans & OBMMS Application Status
|Name of Scheme||OBMMS Subsidy Loan Scheme|
|Launched By||ONLINE BENEFICIARY MANAGEMENT|
& MONITORING SYSTEM (OBMMS)
|Launched For||Citizens of AP (Backward Caste)|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||AP Government Scheme|
AP Subsidy Loan Eligibility Criteria
- SC, ST, BC, KAPU, and Minorities are the limited caste who can take the advantage of this scheme. So if you belong to one among any of these castes then only you will be eligible for the advantages.
- The applicant must be between 25 to 66 years old, so you fall under this age group then you can take advantage.
- The applicant must have a business idea which also must be quite practical.
- The applicant also must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must have a bank account as the loan amount will be credited to the applicant’s bank account.
- The applicant must have identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
Essential Documents For AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan
These all documents are very important so make sure you keep these documents with you when you are registring yourself for the scheme.
- Income Proof
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Identity Proof
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential proof
Registration Process For YRS Subsidy Loan
If you want to take the advantage ofthe scheme you have to register yourself and below we have mentioned the procedure you can easily follow the procedure and you will be registred at the scheme.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the OBMMS, you can directly reach the website by clicking on the given link.
- Once you visit the home page you will be able to see many different options and among them, you have to click on “Apply Online” which you find on the left side of the website. At first, you need to visit the official website of the OBMMS, you can directly reach the website by clicking on the given link.
- As you click on the link a new page will be open in front of you where you can see some corporation application list.
- You have to choose among the given options and then you have to choose the beneficiary type Individual or Group.
- Then in the next step you have to choose the Sector type among Transportation Sector, Agriculture Sector, ISB and etc after that select a particular scheme and hit the “Go” button.
- Now you have to provide information about the district, Mandal, village, Panchayat, & habitation.
- Enter the unit cost on the website and the website will automatically calculate and provide you with the subsidy and also the bank loan amount.
- Now enter the information of your bank along with the IFSC code.
- And in the next step provide the information related to your family along with your ration card number.
- And then you have to select the name and then you have to enter the Meeseva Caste Certificate Number.
- Then simply enter the residence information and the other details will be obtained from the Aadhar Card.
Now at last simply check all the details you have filled and then click on the submit button and then keep the acknowledgment number safe for future reference as this will help you check the Obmms Application Status
Procedure to Check Obmms Application Status Online
Follow the procedure below that we have mentioned if you want to check the AP OBMMS Subsidy loan and Application Status (apobmms.cgg.gov.in).
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of the OBMMS.
- And once you visit the home page of the official website you can see many different options available but you have to select “Get Beneficiary Proceedings“ among them.
- Once you click on the link a new page will be open in front of you where you have to fill the required details.
- Once you provided the required details then you simply have to click on the “Get Details”.
And now the details you are seraching for will be there on your screen.
What is the Full Form of OBMMS?
& MONITORING SYSTEM.