Under the Odisha Labour Card Odisha Labour List 2021 was published by the Odisha Building worker welfare department and in this list, there are names of the workers who have registered and approved by the board and are now eligible for the assistance and benefits.
And all the workers whose name were there in the list will get a Labour Card and if you want to check the list then you can go to the official website of the scheme or read this article completely we have shared all the useful and important information about the Odisha Labour Card beneficiary list 2020-2021.
Table of Contents
Odisha Labour Card 2021 Overview
|Scheme||Odisha Labour Card|
(Labour Card List)
|Started By||Government of Odisha|
|Concerned Department||Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare|
|Scheme Type||Welfare Scheme|
|Category||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Construction Worker (Odisha)|
|Official Wesbite||Visit Website|
Department of Labour Odisha
The labour department of Odisha has different divisions that monitor and promote labour-related activities. Here are the different divisions of Labour Department Odisha but they are not only limited to these divisions.
* Industrial Tribunal & Labour Courts
* Directorate of Labour
* Employees’ State Insurance
* Directorate of factories and Boilers
So they also provide the leaders who are working under them with different opportunities and assets and help labous to have a better life. (Source)
Elegibility Criteria For Odisha Labour List
If you want to apply for Odisha Labour Card then you need to fullfil these criteria and then only you will be elegible for the Odisha Labour Card List 2021.
* The person who is applying must be citizen of Odisha.
* He must have registred himself as labour at local district labour office.
* The age of the applicant must fall between 18 to 60 years. (Source)
Important Documents Required For Labour Card
To get yourself registred in the Labour Card scheme you have to submit few important documents which are prescribed by the Government and we have mentioned them below.
* Residential Proof
* Nomination in form of XXXI
* Passport size Photograph
* Copy of Voter/ Elector’s photo ID Card
* Copy of Passbok
* Receipt of payment of registration fee of Rs.20
* Aadhar Card (Copy) (Source)
Odisha Labour List (District Wise)
|District Name||Number of Beneficiaries|
What are the Benefits of Labours Under the Scheme
Those who have applied for the scheme and got the approval will get these following benefits from the government of Odisha.
* Death Benefit
* Accidental Assistance
* Pension Benefits
* Expenses for medical treatment for treatment under RSBY & BKKY
* Working tools purchasing assistance
* Bicylce purchasing assistance
* Financial help for learning and skill upgradation
* Education Assistance
* Safety Equipments purchasing assistance
* Marriage Assistance
* Funeral Expenses Assistance
* Maternity Benefits
* Under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana they will get Loan Assistance. (Source)
How To Apply For Odisha Labour Card
If you want to apply for the Odisha Labour List then you can follow the procedure that we have mentioned below and can get all the benefits.
* So the first thing you need to do is visit the official website of Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare.
* And in the home page you can find the “Download” option in the menu bar.
* From there you have to download the form and take the printout of the form.
* And there you have to fill in the required details that have been asked and then you have to fix your recent photograph and all the required documents.
* And now you simply have to submit your form to the nearest concerned office and your registration is done.