PFMS | PMFS | PFSM | pfms.nic.in | pfms scholarship 2021 list | www.pfms.nic.in | pfms portal | nsp payment | pfms/dbt payment | cpfms | Know Your Payment | PFMS Full Form | PFMS Status
Do you want to apply for PFMS Scholarship, want to download PFMS Scholarship List 2020 2021, want to check Scholarship Status on PFMS Nic In, and want to download PFMS Bank List PDF so, today we are going to tell you all about the PFMS scholarship and more. But before this let’s know the full form of PFMS so, the full form of PFMS is Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System.
As we all know that scholarship play a great and very helpful role for that student who is not able to pay their education fee. Today with the help of this post we are going to tell you all about PFMS Scholarship 2020-21 information that is designed by the Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Overview Of PFMS Scholarship
- 2 Benefits Of PFMS
- 3 List Of PFMS BANK’s
- 4 PFMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Process
- 5 How To Know Scholarship Payment Status 2021?
- 6 Helpline Number
Overview Of PFMS Scholarship
|Scheme’s Scheme||PFMS Scholarship|
|Launched By||Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System|
|Purpose||Financial Support For Education|
PFMS scholarship 2020-21 is going to distribute scholarship to all those students who are facing financial problem to pursue their higher education and expecting to deliver outstanding performance in higher education in school, college and university.
The Scheme of PFMS is really best and very helpful for those students who belong to economically backward society. So, with the help of this scholarship, they can continue their higher education and don’t need to quit their education in middle. This is one of the great opportunity for all needy student to apply for the PFMS 2020 scholarship and continue their education.
Benefits Of PFMS
PFMS Scholar will be given those students who will perform outstanding in their higher education in renowned colleges and Universities. PFMS 2021 will boost the performance of the students and they will work harder for the scholarship and ulimately it will increse their efficeiency and hard work. Those students who comes from the backward and economicaly weaker society can avail this scholarship by working hard so they their financial condition will not harm their carier. So with the help of this scholarship a poor student who want to study can study without thinking about their poverty.
List Of Scholarships That Comes Under PFMS
PFMS Scholarship List is mention below you can check it. PFMS Scholarship 2020 is available to needy and comes under the scheme criteria. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
Eligibility Criteria For PFMS Scholarship
The eligibility for Scholarship for College and University Students is given below:
- An applicant for the scholarship must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the family must be below 6 lac rupees per year.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Applicant Must be passed at least class 10th.
Required Documents For Scholarship 2021
- Aadhar Card Of Applicant
- Certificate of Education
- Fee receipt
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank detail
- Income certificate
List Of PFMS BANK’s
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- Indian bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Union Bank of India
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
Direct Bank Transfer
Earlier students has to face many problems to get their scholarship as there were no Direct Bank Transfer means the amount of scholarship not directly transfred to the bank account rather they have to collect the scholarship themselves but now government has decided to make the process much easier and effective so that each and every studnet get the full benefit of the scholarship. And now all the students who has enrolled and eligible for the scholarship will get the amount directly to their bank account.
PFMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Process
If you want to registration for the scholarship on PFMS Nic In so, you have to follow the steps given below.
First you have to visit the official website (PFMS NIC IN). When you will go to the official website a homepage of the website will be show on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” that is shown on the homepage.
- After that you have to select “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- Now, you have to select the following details-
- Year of passing class 12th along
- Board Of Education
- After That Enter the following details-
- Bank account number
- IFSC code
- Now, You have to click on the drop-down menu and select the category and click on the search button.
- So, here you have to enter the Mobile number and Email Id and create a user ID and password.
- Fill the captcha code given below.
- Now, you have to upload the documents and click on the submit button.
Scholarship Renewal Application
IF you have already filled a form but due to some reasons you want to fill the form again then below we have mentioned the proceess which you follow to fill a renewal application.
- So the first thing that you have to do is visit the official website of the PFMS scholarship and we have provided the direct link for the website you can also use that link to visit the website.
- Once you visit the home page of the scheme you need to click on the “Login” button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now on that page, you have to log in with the help of your username and password.
- Once you login to the portal where you need to click on the renewal application form.
- There you need to update all the information on that application form and also enter the new asked information and then simply provide all the necessary documents.
- And then at last simply submit the application form and keep the printout with you.
How To Check Location Search Details
If you check the location search details then simply follow the below procedure and you can easily check the details.
- Simply click on this link which will directly take you to the home page of the PFMS website.
- And once you visit the home page there you have to select your state from the drop-down list.
- And thereafter you have to enter the name of your location.
- And then at last simply click on the view report and then you can see the details on your screen easily.
How To Know Scholarship Payment Status 2021?
If you want to know how to check Scholarship Payment Status on PFMS Nic In so, follow the steps given below.
- If you want to check your PFMS Scholarship Payment Status than, you have to go on the official website.
- When you will go to the official website homepage, then an option will be shown with the name “Know Your Payment” you have to click on the option.
- Now, a new page will be open, you have to submit all the information asked on the page.
- After entering all the information you have to click on the search button.
How To Track Your NSP Payments
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System and we have provided the link above that you can use to visit the website directly.
- Once you visit the home of the website you simply need to click on the option named “Track NSP Payment”.
- As you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill in the details like Bank name and account number or NSP application ID and captcha code.
- And thereafter you simply have to click on the search button and your information will be there on your screen.
PFMS Scheme Wise Contact List
There are many people who want to contact a expert to confirm all the details regarding the particular scheme and they found it quite difficult to contact a expert person regarding the scheme but you can follow a simple procedure to contact an expert and below we have mentioned the process you can easily read the procedure.
- So first you need to visit the official website of the PFMS by simply clicking on this link.
- And there you can see many different options and among all of them you have to choose the “Scheme Wise Contact List“.
- The list will then appear in front of you and you will be able to search the name in the list.
- Or you can enter scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type
- Now you simply need to click on the search button and your information will there on your screen.
How To Login In The Portal
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System.
- Once you visit the home page of the website you will be able to see many different options and you have to click on the Login Option.
- Once you click on the option you will be redirected to a completely new page and there you have to enter your username and password.
- And then you simply need to click on the login button and you are done.
How To Submit The Feedback
Follow the process below and you will be able to submit the feedback form quite easily without any difficulties.
- If you want to fill the feedback form then you first need to visit the official website of the PFMS.
- Once you visit the homepage of the PFMS website you will be able to see the feedback option on the left-hand side of the website.
- Now simply click on that option and a new form will be open in front of you where few details will be asked to you like your Name, Email ID, Subject, Comment & Captcha Code.
- Then at last you simply need to click on the submit button.
So you have to keep some precautions while filling and submitting the form and below we have mentioned them all to check them out.
- When you are about to fill the form do check the eligibility.
- All the mandatory details must be filled in, in the correct manner.
- You need to upload all the documents in the asked dimension.
- You must have to link your bank account with your Aadhar card.
- Once you have done all the procedure very carefully then at last do not forget to take a print out of the application form.
If you have any problem related to the scheme so, you can call on PFMS Toll free number 1800 118 111 or send a email on helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.