Do you want to apply for PFMS Scholarship, want to download PFMS Scholarship List 2020 2021, want to check Scholarship Status on PFMS Nic In and want to download PFMS Bank List PDF so, today we are going to tell you all about the PFMS scholarship and more. But before this let’s know the full form of PFMS so, the full form of PFMS is Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System.
As we all know that scholarship play a great and very helpful role for that student who is not able to pay their education fee. Today with the help of this post we are going to tell you all about PFMS Scholarship 2020-21 information that is designed by the Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System.
Overview Of PFMS Scholarship
|Scheme’s Scheme||PFMS Scholarship|
|Launched By||Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System|
|Purpose||Financial Support For Education|
PFMS scholarship 2020-21 is going to distribute scholarship to all those students who are facing financial problem to pursue their higher education and expecting to deliver outstanding performance in higher education in school, college and university.
The Scheme of PFMS is really best and very helpful for those students who belong to economically backward society. So, with the help of this scholarship, they can continue their higher education and don’t need to quit their education in middle. This is one of the great opportunity for all needy student to apply for the PFMS 2020 scholarship and continue their education.
List Of Scholarships That Comes Under PFMS
PFMS Scholarship List is mention below you can check it. PFMS Scholarship 2020 is available to needy and comes under the scheme criteria. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
Eligibility Criteria For PFMS Scholarship
The eligibility for Scholarship for College and University Students is given below:
- An applicant for the scholarship must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the family must be below 6 lac rupees per year.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Applicant Must be passed at least class 10th.
Required Documents For Scholarship 2020
- Aadhar Card Of Applicant
- Certificate of Education
- Fee receipt
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank detail
- Income certificate
List Of PFMS BANK
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- Indian bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Union Bank of India
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Registration Process
If you want to registration for the scholarship on PFMS Nic In so, you have to follow the steps given below.
First you have to visit the official website (PFMS NIC IN). When you will go to the official website a homepage of the website will be show on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” that is shown on the homepage.
- After that you have to select “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
- Now, you have to select the following details-
- Year of passing class 12th along
- Board Of Education
- After That Enter the following details-
- Bank account number
- IFSC code
- Now, You have to click on the drop-down menu and select the category and click on the search button.
- So, here you have to enter the Mobile number and Email Id and create a user ID and password.
- Fill the captcha code given below.
- Now, you have to upload the documents and click on the submit button.
How To Know Scholarship Payment Status 2020?
If you want to know how to check Scholarship Payment Status on PFMS Nic In so, follow the steps given below.
- If you want to check your PFMS Scholarship Payment Status than, you have to go on the official website.
- When you will go to the official website homepage, then an option will be shown with the name “Know Your Payment” you have to click on the option.
- Now, a new page will be open, you have to submit all the information asked on the page.
- After entering all the information you have to click on the search button.
If you have any problem related to the scheme so, you can call on PFMS Toll free number 1800 118 111 or send a email on helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.