The central government has been started PM Employment Generation Programme Scheme to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the country. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the youth of both rural and urban areas of the country. The focus of the central government is on giving loans to more and more people with the help of this scheme. Through this scheme, the unemployment rate will come down and the citizens of the country will become self-reliant.
Under the PMEGP scheme 2022, A loan ranging from Rs 10 to Rs 25 lakh will be provided to the unemployed youth of the country to start their own employment. The interested beneficiaries who want to get a loan from the central government to start their employment, then they will have to apply under the PMEGP Loan Scheme 2022.
The applicant applying under this scheme should be above 18 years of age. Any institution registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 can be considered eligible for assistance under PMEGP Loan Scheme 2022. Through this scheme, you will also be given a subsidy on the loan amount according to your category.
The unemployed youth of the open category will be given 25% subsidy to start industry in the rural department and 15% subsidy will be given to start industry in the urban department and in this, you will have to give 10% money yourself.
Special category / OBC (SC, ST, OBC) ex-serviceman person will be given 35% subsidy to start industry in the rural department and 25% subsidy will be given to start industry in the urban department and in this, you have to give 5% money to yourself.
Forest-based industries, Mineral based industries, Food industry, Agriculture based, Engineering, Chemical based industry, Textile industry (excluding khadi), Service industry, Non-conventional energy kind of industries can be started under PMEGP Scheme 2022.
Also Read – PM WANI Yojana
Eligibility of PM Employment Generation Programme Scheme (PMEGP Scheme) 2022 :
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The age of the applicant under this scheme should be more than 18 years.
- The applicant should be at least 8th pass.
- This loan will be given to start a new business.
- This loan is not given to carry forward the old business.
- The person who has taken training from any government institute will be given first priority in this scheme.
- If the applicant is already getting the benefit of any other subsidy scheme, even in that case he is not eligible to take the benefit of Prime Minister Employment Generation Program Loan Scheme 2022.
- Cooperative institutions and charitable institutions will also get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents required for PMEGP Loan Scheme 2022: aadhar card, Pan Card, caste certificate, Address proof, Certificate of Educational Qualification, mobile number, and passport size photo.
Process to apply for PMEGP Scheme 2022:
- The applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.On home page you will see the option of PMEGP Option, then click to this option.
- After that, You have to click on PMEGP E-Portal. and click on the option of Online Application Form of Individual.
- In the registration form, you will have to fill all the information like Aadhar card number, applicant name, state, district, gender, qualification, mobile number, email, PAN card number, date of birth, address etc.Then you have to click on the button of Save Applicant Data. After that take print out of your form and submit it to your nearest kvic/KVIB or DIC under which you have applied for loan. There will be an interview process by the nodal agency chosen by kvic / dic / kvib.
- It will be sent to the bank, if your project is selected then. and then all the required documents have to be submitted to the bank.
- The bank will process the application and they will inspect your project location, the bank will approve the loan. Will take subsequent approval from the bank and submit it in kvic / kvib / dic.
- Receive EDP training, EDP training training certificate needs to be submitted to kvic/kvib/dic and bank. Your subsidy will be sent by the government to the bank.