If you are searching for the Ration Card Kerala details then you are at the right place we have shared each and everything in detail in this article so go through the article completely and you will get the details related to Kerala Ration Card.
We all know that ration card is one of the most important document for poor and middle class people as they gets lots of benefits with the help of this card so if you want apply for the ration card 2021 then read and follow the procedures below.
Table of Contents
Ration Card Kerala Overview
|Name||Kerala Ration card|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Launched For||People of Kerala|
|Objectives||Ration Card Distrtibution|
Different Types of Kerela Ration Card
There are three different types of ration cards provided by Kerala Government.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards – This card is provided to the people belongs to the economically weaker section.
- Priority Cards – Those people who belong to the BPL category gets this card.
- Non Priority Cards – People who belong to the APL category get this card.
Make sure you keep these documents with you when you do the registration as these are the required documents for Ration Card Kerala.
- Electricity Bill
- Driving License
- Bank Passport
- Voter ID Card
- Rent Agreement of the Applicant
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Old or Cancelled Ration Card
- Mobile Phone Bill
Also Read This – Ration Card Jharkhand
You must fulfill all these criteria if you want to apply for the Ration Card Kerala.
- One must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- One must not have any other ration card.
- And one must be a citizen of India.
Also Read This – Sabarimala Virtual Queue
How to apply for ration card online in kerala
Via Akshaya Centers
- At first, you need to visit the Akshaya Center near you.
- There you have to ask for the Application form.
- Then you have to submit all required documents for the further process.
- Now the verification will take place.
- Then you have to pay the fees for the ration card.
- Then you will get your card at your provided address.
Also Read This – West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Via Online Mode
Follow the procedure below if you want to apply for the ration card online in kerala.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the Civil Department of Kerala which you can do by click on the given link.
- There you can find many different options and among them, you have to click on “New Ration Card“.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where many details will be asked to you fill them carefully.
- Now after rechecking all the details click on the “Submit” button.
- Then click on the activation link that you have received on the given mail ID.
- Now you simply have to login in using the ID and Password you have created.
- You can see the three different options in case of the fresh application.
- Issue of fresh ration card
- Non-renewal certificate
- Now select the desired option and then you have to upload the necessary documents in the form of PDF.
- Check the details take the print out and keep the document for future reference.
- And at last, submit the application form at the TSO center along with the necessary documents.
How To Check Ration Card Kerala Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary status you have to follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Again you have to visit the official website of the Civil Department of Kerala.
- There you can see many options and among them and you have to click on the “Beneficiary List“
- And you will be redirected to a new page and there you have to enter your application number.
- Then simply click on the search button and your information will be there on your screen.