RGRHCL 2020-21 List | Basava Vasati Yojana | Ashraya Yojana | Beneficiary Status | Basava Vasathi Yojana 2020 Application Form | Ashraya Karnataka Gov In
RGRHCL (ರಾಜೀವ್ ಗಾಂಧಿ ಹೌಸಿಂಗ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಶನ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್), a state-owned enterprise established in the year 2000 and registered under the company act that provides house to socially and economically weaker section people in Karnataka. As we all know that housing is a basic need for every citizen of India.
By keeping these things in the mind Karnataka State has taken an initiative to allot house to those people who comes under the social and economically weaker section of the society in the states.
Basava Vasati Yojana is such a best yojana for those people who are poor and can afford a house to live. In this article, we are going to share all information about Basava Vasati Yojana, RGRHCL 2020-21 List, Beneficiary Status Check Online, rgrhcl benf sesuatu, How to apply for the Basava Yojana & more.
The full form of RGRHCL is Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited. It was formed in the year 2000, with the aims “To provide housing facilities to those people who come under the socially and economically weaker section of the society. It helps in effective implementation of Central and State housing schemes.
- Aims to allot affordable house for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) in Karnataka State.
- This government of Karanataka Enterprise helps in promote cost-effective building technologies in Rural areas with the help of Nirmithi Kendras and establishing new Kendras.
- Aims to create Transparency and Efficiency in Management in Basava Vasati Yojana.
Basava Vasati Scheme is managed by RGRHCL (ರಾಜೀವ್ ಗಾಂಧಿ ಹೌಸಿಂಗ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಶನ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್) that is an enterprise of governments of Karnataka. This scheme is one of the best schemes for the socially and economically weaker section of the society.
If You belong to the eligibility criteria of Basava Vasati Yojana or Ashraya Yojana then apply online to take the benefit. If you are from Karnataka State then apply for the Yojana on ashraya.karnataka.gov.in. Apart from this, you can also check RGRHCL New List & beneficiary status, Benf Status also.
Overview Of Basava Vasati Yojana 2020
|Name of Yoajna
|Aishwarya Yojana/ Basava Vasati Yojana
|Name In Kannada
|ಬಸವ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನಾ
|RGRHCL (Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited)
|Organisation Name In Kannada
|RGRHCL (ರಾಜೀವ್ ಗಾಂಧಿ ಹೌಸಿಂಗ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಶನ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್)
|Chief Minister of Karnataka state
|Socially And Economically Weaker Section People Of Karnataka
|Provide House To Socially And Economically Weaker Section People
Official Links Of Yojana
If you are going to apply for Basava Vasati Yojana on ashraya.karnataka.gov.in then keep this thing in mind.
- Permanent Resident Of The Karnataka state.
- The household income of the Applicant should not be more than Rs 32,000 per annum.
- If you are applying for the Basava Vasati Yojana then you should not own a pucca house in Karnataka State.
You must have the required documents to apply for the Basava Vasati Yoajna/Ashraya Yojana.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Income proof certificate
- Passport-sized photo
If you are coming in the eligibility criteria of Basava Vasati Yoajna then you can easily apply for the Yojana on RGRHCL portal (ashraya Karnataka gov in).
• First you have to go on official website of RGRHCL.
• When You will go on the RGRHCL portal then a homepage will appear on your screen. Here you have to click on the New registration option.
• After that a application form will appear on your screen.
• Now, you have to enter the all required details and documents.
• After submitting all the information click on the submit button.
You can easily check the Beneficiary Status On RGRHCL by following the steps given below.
• First you have to go official website of RGRHCL.
• Now, you have to click on the “Beneficiary Status” option.
• Here, you have to choose the District and F.Number and click on the submit button.
• When you will click on the submit button, you can see Beneficiary Status on screen.
You can easily login on RGRHCL portal by following the steps given below:
• First you have to visit the official website’s homepage of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
• Then, click on the login option.
• When will you click on the login option then a new page will be open. Here you have to select the district.
• After selection of district a login page will be open. Here you have to give all the required information and click on the login button.