We have provided all the important details related to RTE Gujarat in this article so if you want any kind of information related to the topic then read the article completely and get all the important information like RTE Application, How to do the registration and the Last Date for RTE Gujarat Admission.
Our concerned government has made the right to education act under which all the children will get free education even though they do not have enough money to bear the expenses of their education.
|RTE Gujarat 2020-21
|State Government (Gujarat)
|Poor Children of Gujarat
|To Educate the Poor Children
|Poor Children Can get education
|Instruction Release Date
|11 March 2020
|RTE Gujarat Official Notice Date
|26 March 2020
|RTE Admission First Seat Allotment
|2 April 2020
|Second Admission List
|16 April 2020
|RTE Admission Second Seat Allotment
|12 June 2020
|Start Date to Apply Online
|Last date to apply online
State government of Gujarat has developed a reght to information cell that will provide all important education facilities to the students who are not able to fund thier own education fees. You can find right to information quota in almost all the schools of Gujarat so that student will able to fill the application form for RTE and then they will be able to to submit the form in the respective schools so that they can avail the lower fees and all other financial benefits.
- RTE Admission process will complete in a total of 3 different Rounds.
- Before the last date, all the parents need to submit the online RTE Admission form.
- You need to wait till the first round is completed then only you can move to the second round procedures.
- And again in the 3rd round you need to follow all the process that you have followed before.
Follow the procedure below if you want to fill the form for RTE Admission in Gujarat without any problem.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of RTE Gujarat Admission which you can also do by click on the given link.
- And on the home page, you will see many different options and among them, you have to click on the “Application Form” and once you click on that a form will appear on the screen, and simply download the form.
- And then fill the form properly and submit the form to any school of your choice with all the required documents.
Below we have mentioned the detailed procedure, how you can fill the form of RTE Gujarat Admission but only if you have fullfil the criteria you can fill the form.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official website of RTE Gujarat Admission by clicking on this link.
- On the home page of the official website, you will see many different options but among them, you have to click on the “Apply Online”.
- But if you haven’t registered yet then you have to click on the “New Application” and if you have already registered then enter the registration number and Date Of Birth.
- Now simply click on the “Submit” button and then keep the printout for future use.
Call at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.