Rythu Bandhu Status | Treasury Telangana | Rythu Bandhu Telangana Gov In | Ifms Telangana | Ts Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Payment Status Online | Farmer List | తెలంగాణ రితు బంధు స్థితి | treasury.telangana.gov.in Rythu Bandu List 2020
Rythu Bandhu Scheme has been launched by the Telangana government for development of farmers. So, here we are going to tell you all the important information related to scheme, Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and more.
Apart from this, we will also share the steps to check Rythu Bandhu status easily. So, keep reading this well-informed article till the end and take the benefit of the scheme.
Table Of Contents
This Yojana is also known as FISS (Farmers Investment Support Scheme) that is a welfare program to support farmer’s in two crops a year. Telangana Government is helping 58.33 lack farmer by providing 5000 per acre per season to support for farm investment in rabi (Yasangi) and Kharif (Rainy) seasons.
With the help of this Rythu Bandhu scheme government paid cash directly to farmers. If you want to apply for the scheme, you can read all the eligibility criteria and application process to apply successfully and take the benefit of the scheme.
Overview Of RythuBandhu 2020
|Scheme||తెలంగాణ రితు బంధు స్థితి|
|Government||Government of Telangana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of States-Kuber Schemes List(Pension, Salary, Kharif, Milk, Kalyana Lakshmi(old), Rythubandhu, Budget bills, Scholarships)|
|Provide Assistance||Rs 5000 per acre per year|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|Helpline Number||040 2338 3520|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Links For Scheme
|To Check Rythu Bandhu Status||Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details|
|To Check Through PPB No||Check Here|
|To Check Through Account No||Check Here|
|Scheme Details Through UTR No||Check Here|
|Beneficiary List||Check Here|
Statics Of The Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Requirement Document To Apply For Scheme
If you are going to apply for the scheme you should have the documents given below:
• Voter ID
• Aadhar Card
• Pan Card
• BPL Card
• Land Document Of Ownership
• Bank Account Detail
What Is the Eligibility Criteria For Rythu Bandhu Yojana?
• A applicant must have resident of Telangana state.
• The farmer should own a land.
• An applicant should be a small and marginal farmer.
• The scheme is not applicable for those farmer who own a land for commercial use.
How To Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
If you want to check the Rythu Bandhu Status then follow the steps given below.
• First you have to go on official website of Rythu Bandhu (https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/)
• When you will go to the website, a homepage will open. On the homepage, you have to click on the Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option.
• Now click on the scheme-wise report from the drop-down list.
• After that you have to enter the all required detail.
• Then select the year and enter your PPBNO Number.
• After enter the PPBNO Number, you have to click on submit button.
How To Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2020?
You can easily check and download Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2020 by following the steps given below so, let’s get started.
• First you have to visit the official website (treasury.telangana.gov.in).
• After that you have to select the desired scheme.
• Now, you have to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
• After that, Cheque Distribution Schedule Report by selecting district and mandal.
• Now a beneficiary list will appear and you can see it and also download the beneficiary list 2020 in pdf form.
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
Email ID: [email protected]
We hope you have got all the information related to the scheme and now you can easily check the Rythu Bandhu Status. If you have any queries related to the article so, ask with us on the comment section. We will try to solve all your queries as soon as possible.