Rythu Bandhu Status | Treasury Telangana | Rythu Bandhu Telangana Gov In | Ifms Telangana | Ts Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Payment Status Online | Farmer List | తెలంగాణ రితు బంధు స్థితి | treasury.telangana.gov.in Rythu Bandu List 2020 | Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 | treasury.telangana.gov.in rythu bandhu 2022 | treasury telangana rythu bandhu 2022
Rythu Bandhu Scheme has been launched by the Telangana government for the development of farmers. So, here we are going to tell you all the important information related to the scheme, Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit, and more.
Apart from this, we will also share the steps to check Rythu Bandhu status easily. So, keep reading this well-informed article till the end and take the benefit of the scheme.
This Yojana is also known as FISS (Farmers Investment Support Scheme) which is a welfare program to support farmers in two crops a year. Telangana Government is helping 58.33 lack farmers by providing 5000 per acre per season to support farm investment in rabi (Yasangi) and Kharif (Rainy) seasons.
With the help of this Rythu Bandhu scheme government paid cash directly to farmers. If you want to apply for the scheme, you can read all the eligibility criteria and application processes to apply successfully and take the benefit of the scheme.
Overview Of RythuBandhu 2022
|తెలంగాణ రితు బంధు స్థితి
|Government of Telangana
|Chief Minister of Telangana
|Farmers of States-Kuber Schemes List(Pension, Salary, Kharif, Milk, Kalyana Lakshmi(old), Rythubandhu, Budget bills, Scholarships)
|Rs 5000 per acre per year
|Name of State
|040 2338 3520
Links For Scheme
Statics Of The Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers
If you are going to apply for the scheme you should have the documents given below:
• Voter ID
• Aadhar Card
• Pan Card
• BPL Card
• Land Document Of Ownership
• Bank Account Detail
• A applicant must have a resident of Telangana state.
• The farmer should own land.
• An applicant should be a small and marginal farmer.
• The scheme is not applicable for that farmers who owns land for commercial use.
If you want to check the Rythu Bandhu Status then follow the steps given below.
• First you have to go on the official website of Rythu Bandhu (https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/)
• When you will go to the website, a homepage will open. On the homepage, you have to click on the Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option.
• Now click on the scheme-wise report from the drop-down list.
• After that you have to enter the all required detail.
• Then select the year and enter your PPBNO Number.
• After entering the PPBNO Number, you have to click on submit button.
You can easily check and download Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2020 by following the steps given below so, let’s get started.
• First you have to visit the official website (treasury.telangana.gov.in).
• After that you have to select the desired scheme.
• Now, you have to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
• After that, Cheque Distribution Schedule Report by selecting district and Mandal.
• Now a beneficiary list will appear and you can see it and also download the beneficiary list 2020 in pdf form.
Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
Email ID: [email protected]
We hope you have got all the information related to the scheme and now you can easily check the Rythu Bandhu Status. If you have any queries related to the article so, ask us in the comment section. We will try to solve all your queries as soon as possible.