The motive of this Samarth Scheme is to provide skill training to youths to promote sustainable employment to youths in the textile sector and promote employment under the textile industry. This scheme was launched in 2018 by the Ministry of Textiles, the Government of India. The textile industry is facing a shortage of skilled workers and provides many opportunities for unemployed youth in the country who are trained in the sector.
To address the issue, the Central government of India has launched Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS) and named it SAMARTH Scheme. This is a placement-oriented program targeting the skill development of 10 lakh youth in the entire value chain of textiles, excluding spinning & weaving in the organized Sector.
All applicants who are willing to be part of this scheme can also apply online with a few simple steps. Below is the complete process for the scheme and to fill Samarth Scheme online registration form 2022:-
Alos See – मुख्यमंत्री उद्यम क्रान्ति योजना
Online registration steps:-
STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official website at https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click on the “Candidate Registration” link present in the main menu to open the Samarth Scheme online registration form 2022.
STEP 3: Here user can fill all the details in the Samarth Scheme online registration form such as name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail ID, state, district, address, training center and click on the “Submit” button to complete the Samarth Scheme online application form filling process.
Features of Samarth Scheme:-
The feature of the scheme is to provide a demand-driven, placement oriented skilling program to incentivize the efforts of the industry in creating jobs in the organized textile and related sectors to promote skilling and skill up-gradation in the traditional sectors through respective sectoral divisions/organizations of the Ministry of Textile; and to provide a livelihood to all sections of the society across the country. There are some key features of the Samarth scheme –
- Training of Trainers (ToT)
- Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- CCTV recording of training programme
- Dedicated call centre with helpline number
- Mobile app based Management Information System (MIS)
- On-line monitoring of the training process
Also Check – PM Employment Generation Programme Scheme
Key points of Samarth Skill Development Scheme:-
There are some important key points of Samarth Scheme 2022 are as follows:-
- Who wants to make a career under the textiles industry can now take benefit of this new Samarth scheme.
- Women will also get income from this scheme. This will empower women and give them a chance to move forward.
- Under Samarth Scheme, govt. is providing training to around 10 lakh youths in the textiles sector along with this also ensuring placement of around 70% of successful trainees.
- For this scheme, govt. had earmarked Rs. 1300 crore which is covering the entire value chain of this sector except spinning and weaving. And also this scheme is currently boosting the exports and is a major step towards the realization of $300 billion exports in the textile sector by 2025.
- The 18 states that have signed the agreement in ‘Samarth’ scheme include Arunachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala, Mizoram, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, Karnataka, Odisha, Manipur, Haryana, Meghalaya, Jharkhand, and Uttarakhand.
Samarth Helpline Point of Contacts ways-
- Samarth Helpline Number: 1800-258-7150
- Email: [email protected]
- Ph No. of Ministry of Textiles: +91-011-23062445