Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Online Apply | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Card Kaise Banaye | Shapunjab | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Helpline Number | Eligibility Check Sehat Bima Yojana | Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY)
As we all know that health is wealth so, keeping this thought in the mind Panjab government has come up with the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. This is one of the best schemes for the resident of the Panjab offered by the government. Today, we are going to share all the important information related to the scheme so, you can easily apply for the Sarbat Sehat Bima.
We will also share the Eligibility for the scheme, How to check the beneficiary, Hospital list available under the scheme and many more.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY) was launched by the government on 20 August 2019 This is one of the best schemes to provide cashless health facility to the poor people of Panjab. The main motive of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana is that the government wants to provide a better health facility so, needy people can go for the checkup and also go for the undergo surgeries without any financial problem. You can easily apply for the scheme by following the steps mention below.
Also See: Bhulekh Punjab
Some Key Achievements Of The Scheme
Government has achieved many achievements in the 1st year of the scheme. So, let’s know some key Achievements Of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana:-
- Government has issued 46 lakh E-cards under this scheme.
- In the first year of the scheme, 3.80 lakh patient treated.
- Government has spent 453 Crore expenditure on treatment.
- 767 Hospitals empanelled.
- Under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana in the 1st year more than 6600 Heart Surgeries, 3900 joint replacement, 96000 dialyses, 9000 cancer treatment have been taken place.
Also See: Voter ID status
What Are The Salient Feature Of Sarbat Sehat Bima Scheme?
Salient Feature Of scheme is as follow:-
- Under Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY) the health insurance cover is up to Rs.5 Lakh per beneficiary family per year.
- The beneficiary will get a free indoor treatment facility in 767 empanelled government and private hospital.
- Health packages increased from existing number 1393 to 1579 in the second year.
- COVID-19 treatment also covered under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, pre-existing diseases are covered. Apart from this treatment packages includes 3 day’s pre-hospitalization and 15 day’s post-hospitalization expenditure.
Also See: Indane LPG Cylinder New Booking Number
Category of Beneficiaries Covered Under This Scheme
Under Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY) till December 2020 different category of beneficiaries covered like-
- NFSA Ration Card and SECC- 19.73 Lakh NFSA AND 14.86 Lakh SECC Ration cardholder.
- 3.01 Lakh Construction Worker.
- 0.35 Lakh Small Traders.
- 4,767 Journalist.
- 5.12 Lakh J-Form Farmers.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Online Registration Process
If you are eligible for the scheme so, don’t worry about the registration because there is no registration process. If you are eligible for the scheme then concerned authorities prepare the list. You can easily check Beneficiary List of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
Also See: SBI E-Mudra Loan Apply Online
How To Check Sehat Bima Yojana Beneficiary List?
You can easily check the beneficiary list by following the steps given below:-
- First, you will have to go on the Official Website (sha.punjab.gov.in).
- After that, a homepage of the portal shapunjab will have opened on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will have to click on the Check Eligibility Under AB-SSBY option.
- Now, a next page will open on your screen. Here you will get two option to check the list:-
- Search by Ration card number(ਰਾਸ਼ਨ ਕਾਰਡ ਨੰਬਰ)/PAN number (ਪੈਨ ਨੰਬਰ)/ Registration ID (ਰਜਿਸਟ੍ਰੇਸ਼ਨ ਆਈਡੀ )/ Farmer or Journalist id (ਕਿਸਾਨ / ਜੌਰਨਲਿਸਟ ਆਈਡੀ)
- Search by Name
- Click on your desired option and enter the details.
- Now click on the search button.
How To Search Empanelled Hospitals?
You can easily search the Empanelled Hospitals by following the steps given below:-
- Go on the Official Website (sha.punjab.gov.in).
- After that homepage will open on the front of you.
- Click on the hospital’s tab mention on the homepage of the official website.
- Now, click on the Empanelled Hospitals.
- Now, select the category from government or private, district and speciality.
- Then click on the search button to see the list of Empanelled hospital.
Sehat Bima Yojana Helpline Number
If you have any question, complaints related to the scheme then contact on Toll-Free No. 104 or 14555. You can also email on [email protected]