SBI E-Mudra Loan | SBI ई-मुद्रा लोन | Online Registration | Required Eligibility & Documents | Application Form | How To Apply For SBI E-Mudra Loan | Helpline Number | Online Application Status at Official Website emudra.sbi.co.in. | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
SBI is operating the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) with aims to grant credit facilities to Non-Corporate, Non-Farm MSME units with loans of up to Rs.10 lakh. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) was initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 8, 2015.
If you are going to apply for a loan under SBI E-Mudra 2020 then, we are going to tell you all about the scheme like How to apply for SBI E-Mudra Loan, Eligibility Criteria, Required document to apply, Application form & more.
- 1 What Is SBI E-Mudra Loan?
- 2 How To Apply Online For SBI E-Mudra Loan?
- 3 What Are The Benefits Of SBI Mudra Loan?
What Is SBI E-Mudra Loan?
SBI Mudra Loan means a loan given by the banks to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises at competitive loan interest rates with the minimum processing fee and also with flexible repayment options. This loan can be used for various purposes for instance purchasing raw materials, stock inventory, maintaining working capital, purchasing plants and machinery, other business expenses, and more.
State Bank Of India Mudra Loan is offered to the services, trading, and manufacturing business enterprises. This is one of the best and very helpful schemes initiated by the government to give loans to small, micro, and medium businesses for strengthening their business.
Overview Of SBI E-Mudra Loan 2022
|Scheme’ Name||SBI E-Mudra Loan|
|In Hindi||SBI ई-मुद्रा लोन|
|Initiated By||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)|
|Launched by||State Bank of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Interest Rate||8.40% to 12.35%|
|Types of SBI Mudra Loan||Shishu, Kishor & Tarun|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Eligibility Criteria||To Existing and New Units|
PM Mudra Yojana Quantum Of Loan (Minimum/Maximum)
|Categorised As||Loan Amount|
|KISHORE||Rs.50,001 to Rs.500,000|
|TARUN||Rs.500,001/- to Rs.10,00,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For State Bank Of India Mudra Loan
• If you are a micro-entrepreneur then you can apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan.
• If you have an existing SBI’s current or savings account for at least six months then you can apply for the loan.
• Existing & New units
Documents Needed For The Loan In SBI E-Mudra Loan
• Number Of Savings/Current Account with branch details.
• Udyog Aadhar details
• Registration certificate of GST
• Community details (General/SC/ST/ OBC/ Minority)
• Proof of Shop & Establishment or Any other Business Registration document (if available).
• Proof of Residence
• Bank Statements for the last 6 months.
• Quotations of Price for buying equipment or machinery.
• Passport size Photographs of the applicant.
How To Apply Online For SBI E-Mudra Loan?
If you want to apply online for the state bank of India E-Mudra Loan then follow the steps given below.
Step 1: First You have to visit at Official Website (https://emudra.sbi.co.in:8044/emudra) of the SBI e-mudra portal and click on the proceed for E-Mudra.
Step 2: Now, must read all the instructions given to apply for the loan carefully and click on the ok button.
Step 3: After that, you will redirect to the new page, where you have to fill in Mobile Number, SBI Current/Saving Account Number, and required loan amount. Now, click on the proceed button.
Step 4: Now, you will have to fill the Application form and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 5: After that read all the terms and conditions and click on the accept with an e-sign. Here you have to give your Aadhaar number to provide consent for using Aadhar for e-Sign.
Step 6: At the end, you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number with Aadhar. Now you have to enter the OTP number for verification and complete the online application for SBI E-Mudra Loan.
Note: If you are going to apply for the loan and you have SBI Savings and Current accounts then you can apply for the loan online with the help of the SBI e-Mudra portal – https://emudra.sbi.co.in:8044/emudra of the amount up to ₹ 1 Lakh.
What Are The Benefits Of SBI Mudra Loan?
This scheme is one of the best schemes for micro, small and medium entrepreneurs. It helps entrepreneurs to scale their businesses without any hurdles. Let’s know some major benefits of the State Bank Of India Mudra Loan.
• With the help of Mudra Card, you can get the overdraft facility. Mudra Card gives the cash credits services and also performs a role as a debit card. You can use Mudra Cards at the Points of Sale (POS) with merchants and also withdraw cash from the ATM.
• One of the best features of this loan is that this is collateral-free and you don’t need to pay any processing fees for the Mudra Loan.
• You can take the loan under this scheme for expansion of your business, purchasing inventory and machinery etc.
• The interest rate of SBI Mudra Loan is lower than as compared to regular business loan offers by the bank.
• If the applicant is a woman then a good thing is that she can get an SBI Mudra loan at a discounted rate.