Seva Sindhu is a scheme launched by the government of Karnataka to make sure the services launched by the government of Karnataka reached the doorsteps of the citizens of Karnataka state. If you are a resident of Karnataka then you can receive comprehensive services with the help of various avenues such as Bangalore One, CSC Service Center, Integrated Citizen Service Center, Karnataka One, Bapuji Center, and Atal Ji Friendship Center.
Also, they have started the Seva Sindhu scheme with the objective to provide all the government services to these centers, like a one-stop-shop for all the government services and also they want to reduce the use of paper with the help of this scheme means they want to implement the paperless and cashless system also it will provide transparency, services virtually and builds good accountability.
Overview of ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು (Seva Sindhu)
|Name of the Scheme||Seva Sindhu (Karnataka)|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka|
|Objectives of the scheme||To provide ease and various services|
Various Services Available At Seva Sindhu
* Department of Labour
* Bangalore Development Authority
* Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
* Department of women and welfare
* Empowerment and senior empowerment depardment of empowerment
* Department of Kannada of culture
* Department of information and public relation
* Youth empowerment and sports department
* Department of Ayush
* Transport Department
* Department of Planning
* Food and Civil Supplies Department
* Department of Drug Control
* Commercial Tax Department
* Revenue Department
How to Register for Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration
If you want to register yourself in Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 thne we have provided full procedure below you can easily read it and apply for the same.
* The first thing you have to do is go to the official website of of Seva Sindhu Plus.
* Once you landed on the Seva Sindhu Plus you can see many different options there and you have to choose “Disbursement of cash relief to Auto Rickshaw Drivers and Taxi Drivers for COVID-19”.
* Then an application will be there in front of you, then you have to fill in all the information asked in the application.
* You will find a tickbox thier click that check box and simply submit the form.
Registration Process At Seva Sindhu Portal
* First you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu, sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
* After click you will land on the home page of the website and there you can see many different options available but you have to choose to apply for services.
* So if you have registered yourself before you can simply fill the credintals and login.
* And if you haven’t registered before then you have to simply click on the “New Registration” and an application form will there in front of you.
* Then simply fill the whole form and click on the submit button and you are done.
Check Application Status At Seva Sindhu
If you have registered for the services at Seva Sindhu Plus and you want to track the application status then you can follow the procedure we have given below.
* Again you have a visit to the official website of the portal, for that simply copy and paste the think the link on your browser. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
* On the home page between many different options you can see “track application” click on that link.
* And there you will get two different options to see you status and i,e.
– Application Refrence Number
– OTP (One Time Password)
* Enter the information and click on the submit button and you are done.
E-Pass, Apply, And Check Status
If you want to apply for E-pass or want to check the staus then follow the below procedure :-
* The first thing you need to do is visit the official website.
* In the home oage find for the option you want to apply for.
* You can see an application form on the screen which has asked for information about you, fill all the information along with your ID proof.
* Now enter the Captcha and click on the submit button and you are done now.