Download Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF, Snehapoorvam Scholarship will help the orphan and vulnerable children who are not able to do their studies and have to stop their school because of the death of the parents or breadwinner.
This scholarship aims at recognizing children who had lost their parents and facing difficulties to manage their life and help them with basic education and social integration by providing financial assistance. This is a great initiation by the Kerala government as many childer have lost their parents in the pandemic and now they are facing many difficulties in managing their lives.
Also Check – NHM Application Form PDF
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Details
|Name of Scheme||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|In Malayalam||സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ്|
|Launched By||Kerala State Government|
|Beneficiary||Orphans of the state|
|Snehapoorvam scholarship 2021 last date||15/12/2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Snehapoorvam scholarships scheme:
- The candidate must be a child who has lost at least one of their parents.
- The aspirant must be a student pursuing a formal education from the first standard to a college degree.
- Candidate children below 5 years of age can be directly eligible.
- A child who belongs to the BPL (Below Poverty Level) category.
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than INR 20,000 for those in rural areas (Local Body/Grama Panchayat)
- The Candidate’s family annual income should be less than INR 22,375 for those in urban areas (Corporation/Municipality).
Also See – TTO Form Gujarati Pdf Download
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarships
The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship available for the Kerala student:
- Passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- An attested copy of the Death Certificate of one or both parents
- BPL Certificate or BPL ration card if you fall in the Below Poverty Line category, including attested income proof of your family.
- Bank Passbook, which should be of a joint account in the name of your guardian
- Photocopy of your Aadhar, or latest proof of Aadhar registration.