SSMMS | SSMMS Login | TSMDC | TS Sand | Telangana Sand Booking | Sand Booking | How to book sand online in Telangana | TS MDC | TS Sand Online | www.sand.telangana.gov.in | SSMMS sand booking
Telangana government has made sand booking procedures much easier for the citizen of the state which was once a very time-consuming and cumbersome process. So if you want to know all about Sand Booking like its procedure and all then read the full article we have shared each and everything in depth. So SSMMS which is a sand sale management and monitoring system has been set up by the government of Telangana to provide ease to the citizen of the state. So let’s see each and every important piece of information about the website like specifications and procedures to apply online.
Telangana State Minerals Development Corporation (TSMDC) has developed a Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS) which helps the government of Telangana to make the sand available to all the concerned partners at such a reasonable price online so that people of the state don’t have to make huge efforts, and the pay of the government will improve, and it will also prevent the harm to the waterways and streams which was done by sand theifs.
So let’s deep down on the topic and see the procedure of booking your place online, so follow the simple steps and you can easily do the things.
(Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System)
|To Make Sand Booking Available Online
|Citizens of Telangana State
|Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation
|Mode of Booking
|Name of State
|Department of Industries and Commerce
Also Read – Rythu Bandhu Status
- Daily information about orders, booked quantity, available quantity, stockyard, and quantity delivered
- Inter state sand transportation activities
If you to apply for the bulk sand order then we have mentioned the procedure below you can follow the procedure and easily apply for the bulk sand order.
- So the first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of sand sale management and monitoring system that you can also with the help of given link and visit the website directly.
- And once you visit the home page of the website you will see many different options there and from them, you have to choose the Application For Bulk Sand option or you can directly visit the page by clicking on the link.
- Once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose between a new user and an existing user so if you are a new user follow the below procedure to register yourself.
- As soon as you click on the link a new page will be open in front of you where again you can see many different options and you can choose according to your need like if you are a government worker there is a different option for you if you are a private firm then there is a different option for you that you can see in the below image or click on the link to visit the page directly.
- And if you are a existing user then you simply need to click on the option “Exsiting User” and you will be redirect to a new page.
- There you simply have you fill in your user id, Password, and Captcha and then click on the Login Here button and you will be able to make your orders.
Also Read – Telangana Ration Card List 2021
* if you want to register for the goverment work then you need an official ID.
* And if you want to register for some private work then you need Pan Card, Adhar Card, and Registration Copy.
* So if you want to apply for the government work then you need these following things –
1 – Official Letter
2 – Agreement Copy or Work Order
3 – Material required to copy or estimation copy for sand
* And if you want to apply for the private work then you need these following things –
1 – Building Permission or Approve Building Plan
2 – ID Proof of authorized signatory
3 – Application Letter on Company letterhead 002E.
1st Step – so the first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS) by clicking on this link.
2nd Step – So once you land on the website you can see many option will be available there but you have to choose Registration and then Customer Registration.
3rd Step – So after clicking on Customer Registration a different will be there in the screen which will ask you for your Mobile Number, so fill the option and ask for the OTP.
4th Step – So after that once you got the OTP enter the OTP when it ask for and then a registration form will be appear in the screen.
5th Step – Then fill all the details asked in the registration form correctly and submit it, and keep the registration ID and Password with you for the future use.
We have provided the detailed procedure below to check status of your customer registration at SSMMS.
1st Step – The first thing you need to is visit the official website of SSMMS, also we have provided the direct above which you can use.
2nd Step – After landing of the page you will see registration option there click of that option and a drop down will be open.
3rd Step – From there select customer registred list which will take you to a different page.
4th Step – There you need to fill your mobile number and capta and you can see the status of your customer registration.
Also Read – TS Meeseva
1st Step – The first thing you need to di visit the official website of SSMMS by clicking on the link we have provided above.
2nd Step – Now you will get lot of different options there and among them you have to select “Online Sand Booking”.
3rd Step – When you click on the link it will redirect you to a different page where you have to fill the credentials.
4th Step – Once you logged in you can select your district from the drop down and then select the stock yard radio button.
5th Step – And then it will ask you some information, fill them and click on the registration button.
6th Step – After conformation you can see the next window only if the sand booking is done successfully.
7th Step – Keep the booking number which you will need in the future and also download the receipt for the reference.
After done with the booking of sand you can easily track the status of your order with the help of the procedure given below.
1st Step – Again first you need to visit the official website.
2nd Step – Nething that you have to do is click on the tracking tab and a drop down menu will be appear in front of you.
3rd Step – Then select the option “Track Your Order” from the drop down menu.
4th Step – Enter the ID that you have created earlier and enter the captcha and click on the get status and you can then see the status on the screen in front of you.
1st Step – Again visit the official website of SSMMS by simply clicking on this link.
2nd Step – And there you can find lot’s of different options available and there you have to choose Registration and from registraion drop down menu you have to choose “Vehicle Registration Option”.
3rd Option – And once you click on the link a vehicle registration form will e there on your screen.
4th Step – There you have to fill all the details that have been asked and also upload all the documents and then simply click on the registration button and you are done here.
Also Read – Maa Bhoomi
If you want to check Todays quantities at the portal you simply need to follow the procedure that we have mentioned below.
- So at first, you need to visit the home page of the SSMMS portal, simply click on the given link to directly visit the portal.
- Once you visit the SSMMS portal you will be able to see many different options and among them, you have to click on the Todays Quantities option that you can find on the right sidebar.
- Once you click on the Option you will be redirected to a new page and there you will be able to get the information that you are searching for.
Follow the below procedure if you want to see the Blocked Vehicle list at SSMMS portal.
- Click on the given link and you will redirect to the home page of the SSMMS portal and you can also visit the portal through the web.
- Once you reached the TSMDC portal you will see many different options and you have to click on the Blocked Vehicle option that you can find on the right sidebar.
- Once you click on the link you will be redirected to a completely new page where you can see the information that you are searching for.
We have mentioned the procedure below to check the latest updates at the portal simply follow the procedure and you can the information.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the SSMMS that you can also do this by clicking on this given link.
- Once you will reach the website you will be able to see many different options available at the portal.
- Among them, you have to click on the Latest Updates Option and you will be redirected to a new page where you can see all the latest updates regarding SSMMS Portal and other important updates.
Also Read – Aasara Pension
Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) is an online portal launched by the state government for booking and proper management of sand sales in the state of Telangana.
Sand Order Details – With the help of this portal customers can get all the details regarding their sand orders.
Vehicle Registration – You can very easily register your vehicle with a very simple procedure.
Daily Updates – With the SSMMS portal you will be able to get daily updates regarding your orders, available quantity, stockyard, booked quantity, and quantity delivered.
Track Your Orders – So if you want to track your order before the delivery you can easily do that with the help of your registration number.
Customer Registration – Due to the SSMMS portal now the people of the Telangana State can easily register themselves without visiting any office.
Inter-State Sand Transportation – The portal manages the sand sale within the state and also it manages the transportation of sands to other states.
You do not have to pay anything at this portal for the registration, it is completely free of cost.
Yes, even you belong to another state you can easily order sand with the help of inter-state sand transportation options available in the portal.
* First you need to visit the official website.
* There you have to click on the tab named “Check Post”* There you need to log in with the help of your username and password.
* And you will be able to see the desired information there.