The government of Tamil Nadu has Introduced TN Patta Chitta an online platform for the citizens of Tamil Nadu that will help them to check the Land Records online easily and quickly. You can get all the Patta Chitta details on their e-Service website. (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html.)
So TN Patta is a document that will show you the Land Ownership and also the revenue records, which you can see on the e-Service website very easily.
And the other one TN Chitta is a revenue document and at the same time, this document shows you the type of the land whether the land is wetland or dryland.
TN Patta Chitta Overview
|Article||TN Patta Chitta|
|Started By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Started For||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Make the Things Available Online|
|Official Website||Patta Chitta|
What is TN Patta?
It is a legitimate document which is issued by the government of Tamil Nadu TN Patta is also refered as ROR document displays the ownership of the land and the revenue records and also provide various details like follwing.
- Address of the land
- Tax related details
- Ownership details
- Type of the land
- Size of the area
- Patta Number
What is TN Chitta?
Like Patta, TN Chitta is also a legitimate document which is issued by the government of Tamil Nadu which also provides the information of the land area, ownership and others and document is managed by the Taluk Offices and Village Administration Officers but the actuall function the document is to display the type of property or land.
- ‘Nanjai’ which means wetland or waterbodies.
- ‘Punjai’ which means dryland.
Before 2014 both certificates were distributed seperately by the Tamil Nadu Government but now Government has merged both the documents so now you will get all the details in a single documents which has made the things easier.
Services you can avail on their portal
- Check patta Chitta status
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- No application status
- Online application for Patta Chitta
- Verify patta certificate
- View register extract
- Verify poramboke land
How to Apply For Patta Chitta?
We have mentioned the procedure below to check the Patta Chitta online, simply follow the procedure and register yourself easily.
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website Tamil Nadu revenue services by clicking on the given link.
- There you can see an option named ‘‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” click on that option.
- And then in the naxt page simply select the District & Area Type (Rural/Urban).
- And thereafter click on the submit button.
- And then in the next you have to fill few details like.
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- And at last fill the verification box and then click on the submit button.
How to check tn patta chitta status?
Follow the process mentioned below and you will be able to see the patta chitta status easily.
- You have to visit the portal first and here is the link for that click on the link visit the portal.
- And there you have to fill your “Application ID” and Captcha.
- The simplay click on the get status button and you will be able to see the application status.
How to verify your Patta Chitta Certificate
Follow the procedure given below and you will be able to verify your patta chitta certificate.
- First you need to visit the offcial website (http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html).
- And in the home among all the options you have to click on the “Verify Patta”.
- Then at last you have to fill the refrence number correctly and then click on the submit button.
To fill the application you need to pay a small amount which is 100/- Rs.