Tamil Nadu government has taken a great step where they have started the digitalization of the ration card. They have also made each and every process online for the TNPDS smart ration card. Submission, Distribution everything they have made online, and in this article we are going to share each and everything related to the TNPDS Smart Ration Card so that you won’t find any problem with Forms, Status, and Procedures.
|Name||Smart Ration card|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government (PDS)|
|Objective||Smart Ration Card Distribution|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu State Government has made available four different types of digital ration cards below you can check all the different types of ration cars.
1 – Light Green Ration Cards – With the help of this type of ration card you can simply issue rice and other different commodities that are available at Fair Price Shops.
2 – White Ration Cards – With the help of this ration card 3 Kg of extra sugan can be issued over the quota that has been prescribed.
3 – No Commodity Card – This card issue to the people who are not entitled to borrow a single commodity from the ration shops.
4 – Khaki Card – This card is only for the police personnel but not for all the police personnel only up to the rank of inspector.
Tamil Nadu digital ration card will solve many problems of the people of Tamil Nadu with their awesome objectives and here they are.
* The people of Tamil Nadu will get all the authentic information now very easily.
* Paper usage can be cut with the help of this step which will directly help the enviourment.
* Goverment incurr huge amount in printing and disrtibuting the ration cards to the peoples now they can save those expenses.
* Also it is very less time consuming to distribute when we compare it to the physical distribution.
* Also the citizens of the state will face very few difficulties while applying for the TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
* Electricity Bill
* PAN Card
* Income Certificate
* Aadhar Card
* Cast Certificate
* Passport Size Recent Photograph
* Bank Passbook
If you to apply for the digital ration card then we have mention the detailed procedure below you can check it out and follow to apply for the TNDPS Smart Card.
* So the first thing you need to do is visit the official website of the TNDPS Department by click on the link we have provided.
* And there on the home page, you can find an option with the name “Smart Card Application“n you can also reach the page with the help of direct link we have just provided above.
* And now you have to register yourself at the TNDPS Portal.
* Now you will see the application form fill all the details carefully in application form.
* Now you have to aa the required documents, family member details, gas connection details and also declaration.
* And at last click on the submit button and you will get a refrence number keep that safe for your future use.
* The first thing you need to do visit the respective ration shop.
* And there you will get your physical application form also you can collect the online application form.
* And fill the application carefully.
* Then you need to attach all the required documents and then submit the form at concerned department.
* Then you will get the refrence number and keep it safe for the future use.
Follow the simple procedure that i have mentioned below to check the status of your form.
* Agagin you have to first visit the official website of TNPDS.
* Now in the home page of the portal you can see an option called “Application Status”.
* And in the new page you can you can easily enter your registration number that you got earlier.
* Now click on the submit button and your status will be appear in the screen.