Tnreginet is the latest portal launched by the Tamil Nadu Government which will help the citizen’s of Tamil Nadu to do the registration of Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Funs, Firm registration, etc, which means now the people of Tamil Nadu don’t have to roam different government office for the registration which was very time consuming and hectic.
So in this article, we will discuss each and everything related to this portal like how you can register in all the services that the Tnreginet portal is providing to you and also the process to Apply for EC, and also how you can check the status of the application.
Overview of Tnreginet Registration
|Scheme Name||Tnreginet Registration|
|Launched By||Department of Registration, Tamil Nadu|
|Benefeciaries||Resident Of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefits||The process will become easy|
|Full Name||Inspector General of Registration|
Different Services Available At Portal
* Online Marriage Certification and Application Form
* Can Check Online Status for EC
* Online Application for Society Certification
* Online Application for Encumbrance Certificate
* Online Certified Documents
* Registration Process for Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Fund and Firm
* Letter Documents online Registration
tnreginet.gov.in Registration Process
Below we have shared the complete procedure to register yourself at tnreginet very easily so simply follow the steps and register your self.
Step 1st – The first thing you need to do visit the official website, to visit the website directly click on this link.
Step 2nd – Once you landed on the home page of tnreginet you can see lots of different options will be available to.
Step 3rd – And there you can see an option “User Registration“, click on that option and then a registration form will be open in front of you.
Step 4th – Now you have to complete all the deatils asked in that form and after that you will receive and OTP enter the OTP and clcik on register.
Step 5th – Now keep the details safe with you and your registration is done now.
How to apply for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
Follow this small easy procedure to apply for the Encumbrance Certificate.
Step 1st – So the first thing you have to do is visit the official website of the portal which you can directly with the above link that we have provided.
Step 2nd – Then in the home page you have to login with the user id and password which you have created earlier
Step 3rd – There you will find Encumbrance Certificate and below that option you can find an option to apply online.
Step 4th – Now the EC Application form will be there in the screen you need to fill the form and also upload the required documents.
Step 5th – So now you have to click on the submit button and you are done but keep the hard copy with you for future refrence.
This is how you can search for an Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
Step 1st – First go to the official website with the help of this link tnreginet.gov.in.
Step 2nd – Then when you land on the home page you will an option “Encumbrance Certificate” and below that, you see “Search EC“.
Step 3rd – Once you click on that option an form will be open in your screen with different questions.
Step 4th – You need to fill all the required details and then hit on the search button, EC will be there on your screen.
How to Check the Status of any Document.
Step 1st – Go of the offical website of Tnreginet.
Step 2nd – Now in the home page you can see “Know Your Application Status” once you click on that a drow menu will appear and there you have to click on “My Document“.
Step 3rd – Now you have select your Pending Number, Temporary Deed Number, Registration Number.
Step 4th – Now click on the search option and status of you document will appear on your screen.
Procedure to find different Documents
If you have already login with the details so now you have to follow the process below and you can find your documents and also first step is same for all the documents so we will skip that part from the second document.
Find Birth and Death Document
* So first you have to visit the home page of the portal click on the “More” option that you will find in menu bar.
* Now you simply have to click on “Birth and Death” option.
* Now a form will apearn on your screen now you simply have to fill all the required detail and hit on saerch tab and your dowcument will be on your screen.
Find Chit Fund Document
* So in the drop down menu you can find “Chit Fund” option.
* Once you click on the option a form will be appear in the screen in fornt of you.
* Fill all the required details asked in the form.
* Now simply hit on the search button and your form will be appear on the screen.
Find Firm Document
* Again in the drop down menu you can find “Firm” option.
* Now simply click on that option and a form will be appear in front of you.
* Fill all the deatils asked in the form and hit the search button and you can see your document now.
Find Marriage Document
* In the drop down menu you can find the option named “Wedding“.
* Then you simply need to select Marriage type.
* Then the marriage certificate will appear on your screen.
Find Stamp Vendor Document
* Once you click on drop down menu you will see “Stamp Seller” option.
* Now once you click on that Stamp Vendor option a form will be appear in front of you.
* Now you simply have to fill all the essential detail in the form and you can easily see your documnet.
* Selcect the “Document Clerk” option from the drop down menu.
* Fill all the details asked in the form.
* Simply click on the search button and your document will be on your screen.
- The first this you need to do is visit the official website of Tnreginet.
- There you can see many different options and among them, you have to choose to search and then from the drop-down menu select “Society”.
- And there you have provided different details like name of the society, district, sequence no, DRO name, code, and year of registration.
- And at last, simply click on the search button and all your information will there on your screen.
Duty & Fees
- To get the information about Duty & Fees you need to visit the official website first.
- And then on the home page, you can see the option “More” click on that.
- Then a drop-down list will be open on your screen and you have to click on the “Duty & Fees” option.
- Then many different options will open in front of you so now you have to choose the option as per your choice.
- Stamp Duty and Registration fee
- Fees for getting an encumbrance certificate for one survey number
- Fees for certified copies
- Fee for Hindu Marriage Registration
- Document Writers Fees
- Fee for Tamilnadu Marriage registration
- Fee for Special Marriage registration
- The Fee for Christian Marriage registration
- Fee for Birth and Death registration
- Fee for Firm registration
- The Fee for Chit fund registration
- Fee for Society registration
- Now click on the search button you will be able to see the information.
- First, visit the official website and there you have to click on the “More” option.
- And then a drop-down menu will be open and there you have to click on the “Portal Utility Services”.
- Then in the next step, you have to select “Public Utility Form”.
- Then the list of all the forms will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to select the form you want to download and with the help of the downloading link simply download the form.
How To Find Guidelines at Tnreginet
* Simply you need to visit the home page of the portal.
* Their in the navigation bar you can see a option named “Guideline Search“
* Click on the option and select the guideline you want to search for.
How To Know Your Juridiction?
- So now you have visited the homepage of the official website.
- And there you have to click on the “More” option.
- And then a drop-down menu will be open and from there you have to click on the “Portal Utility Services“
- And then you need to click on the “Know Your Jurisdiction” option.
- Then enter few details like Street name or Village name.
- And then at last click on the search option and your information will display on your screen.
How To Do The Building Value Calculation?
- Again you need to visit the homepage of the official website.
- On the home, you will be able to see many different options and among them, you have to click on the “Building Value Calculation“.
- And a new page will open and many details will be asked of you and you have to fill in all the details properly.
- And now simply click on the submit button and you are done.
How To Download User Manual?
If you need any kind of help then User Manual can be a great help, below we have mentioned the procedure to download the manual follow the procedure and simply download the manual.
- To download the manual you first need to visit the official website.
- And then on the home page, you can see “help” in the menu bar select the option.
- And then you need to select the user manual option and a new page will be open on your screen.
- On the next page, you can find many different manuals and you have to search for the manual you want.
- And with the help of the given link there download the manual easily.
How To Do The Stamp Duty Calculation?
- Visit the homepage of the official website and there you can see “Verify Stamp Duty COllection” click on the option.
- Now in the next step login with the help of your username and password.
- Now simply fill in the required details and then click on the submit button.
- And with the help of this procedure, you can easily do the verification.
How to apply for the EC?
Visit Official Website -> Click on the apply link under encumbrance certificate -> Enter all the required info -> Submit the form & get the copy.
How & Where can I view the transaction status for my e-payment?
E-services-> E-Payment-> Payment-> Payment status.
Simply follow the path and you will able to see the transaction status.
From the Sub-Registrar’s Office Can I get registration details directly ?
Yes, you can easily and directly collect the registration details.
Is there any particular deadline to edit the Abstract for Draft Creation document?
Until it’s processed in the back office you can edit the document.
While availing stamp duty concession Who all are considered as “family”?
According to Stamp Act, “family” comprises of father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, brothers, sisters, and grandchild. Also, note that the stamp duty fee for Settlement, Release, Partition, and other such instruments, for family members is 1% (maximum of Rs.25,000). Similarly, the registration fee is also 1% subject (maximum of Rs.4000).
Why is it important to have encumbrance certificate?
With encumbrance certificate, you can get detailed information on previous transactions, which will help you achieve proper entitlement of the concerned property. Hence, it’s always recommended to get encumbrance certificate.
Tnreginet Helpline Number
Number – 1800 102 5174 (Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm)
Number – 044-24640160/ 044-24642774 (Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm)
Email – [email protected]