Tnreginet is the latest portal launched by the Tamil Nadu Government which will help the citizen’s of Tamil Nadu to do the registration of Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Funs, Firm registration, etc, which means now the people of Tamil Nadu don’t have to roam different government office for the registration which was very time consuming and hectic.
So in this article, we will discuss each and everything related to this portal like how you can register in all the services that the Tnreginet portal is providing to you and also the process to Apply for EC, and also how you can check the status of the application.
Overview of Tnreginet Registration
|Scheme Name||Tnreginet Registration|
|Launched By||Department of Registration, Tamil Nadu|
|Benefeciaries||Resident Of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefits||The process will become easy|
|Full Name||Inspector General of Registration|
Different Services Available At Portal
* Online Marriage Certification and Application Form
* Can Check Online Status for EC
* Online Application for Society Certification
* Online Application for Encumbrance Certificate
* Online Certified Documents
* Registration Process for Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Fund and Firm
* Letter Documents online Registration
tnreginet.gov.in Registration Process
Below we have shared the complete procedure to register yourself at tnreginet very easily so simply follow the steps and register your self.
Step 1st – The first thing you need to do visit the official website, to visit the website directly click on this link.
Step 2nd – Once you landed on the home page of tnreginet you can see lots of different options will be available to.
Step 3rd – And there you can see an option “User Registration“, click on that option and then a registration form will be open in front of you.
Step 4th – Now you have to complete all the deatils asked in that form and after that you will receive and OTP enter the OTP and clcik on register.
Step 5th – Now keep the details safe with you and your registration is done now.
How to apply for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
Follow this small easy procedure to apply for the Encumbrance Certificate.
Step 1st – So the first thing you have to do is visit the official website of the portal which you can directly with the above link that we have provided.
Step 2nd – Then in the home page you have to login with the user id and password which you have created earlier
Step 3rd – There you will find Encumbrance Certificate and below that option you can find an option to apply online.
Step 4th – Now the EC Application form will be there in the screen you need to fill the form and also upload the required documents.
Step 5th – So now you have to click on the submit button and you are done but keep the hard copy with you for future refrence.
This is how you can search for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
Step 1st – First go to the official website with the help of this link tnreginet.gov.in.
Step 2nd – Then when you land on the home page you will an option “Encumbrance Certificate” and below that, you see “Search EC“.
Step 3rd – Once you click on that option an form will be open in your screen with different questions.
Step 4th – You need to fill all the required details and then hit on the search button, EC will be there on your screen.
How to Check the Status of any Document.
Step 1st – Go of the offical website of Tnreginet.
Step 2nd – Now in the home page you can see “Know Your Application Status” once you click on that a drow menu will appear and there you have to click on “My Document“.
Step 3rd – Now you have select your Pending Number, Temporary Deed Number, Registration Number.
Step 4th – Now click on the search option and status of you document will appear on your screen.
Procedure to find different Documents
If you have already login with the details so now you have to follow the process below and you can find your documents and also first step is same for all the documents so we will skip that part from the second document.
Find Birth and Death Document
* So first you have to visit the home page of the portal click on the “More” option that you will find in menu bar.
* Now you simply have to click on “Birth and Death” option.
* Now a form will apearn on your screen now you simply have to fill all the required detail and hit on saerch tab and your dowcument will be on your screen.
Find Chit Fund Document
* So in the drop down menu you can find “Chit Fund” option.
* Once you click on the option a form will be appear in the screen in fornt of you.
* Fill all the required details asked in the form.
* Now simply hit on the search button and your form will be appear on the screen.
Find Firm Document
* Again in the drop down menu you can find “Firm” option.
* Now simply click on that option and a form will be appear in front of you.
* Fill all the deatils asked in the form and hit the search button and you can see your document now.
Find Marriage Document
* In the drop down menu you can find the option named “Marriage“.
* Then you simply need to select Marriage type.
* Then the marriage certificate will appear on your screen.
Find Stamp Vendor Document
* Once you click on drop down menu you will see “Stamp Vendor” option.
* Now once you click on that Stamp Vendor option a form will be appear in front of you.
* Now you simply have to fill all the essential detail in the form and you can easily see your documnet.
* Selcect the “Document Writer” option from the drop down menu.
* Fill all the details asked in the form.
* Simply click on the search button and your document will be on your screen.
How to Find Guidelines at Tnreginet
* Simply you need to visit the home page of the portal.
* Their in the navigation bar you can see a option named “Guideline Search“
* Click on the option and select the guideline you want to search for.