tnreginet. gov. in | tnreginet net | tn reginet | tnreginet portal | tnreginet | tnregnet | ec view online tamilnadu | tnreginet guideline value 2020-21 | tn registration portal | ecview tnreginet net print
Tnreginet is the latest portal launched by the Tamil Nadu Government which will help the citizen’s of Tamil Nadu to do the registration of Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Fund, Firm registration, etc, which means now the people of Tamil Nadu don’t have to roam different government offices for the registration which was very time consuming and hectic earlier.
So in this article, we will discuss each and everything related to this portal like how you can register in all the services that the Tnreginet portal is providing to you and also the process to Apply for EC, and also how you can check the status of the application.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Overview of Tnreginet Registration
- 2 Different Services Available At Portal
- 3 tnreginet.gov.in 2021 Registration Process
- 4 How to apply for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
- 5 This is how you can search for an Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
- 6 How to Check the Status of any Document.
- 7 Procedure to find different Documents
- 8 How To Find Guidelines at Tnreginet
- 9 How To Know Your Juridiction?
- 10 How To Do The Building Value Calculation?
- 11 How To Download User Manual?
- 12 Tnreginet Stamp Duty 2021 Rates
- 13 How To Do The Stamp Duty Calculation?
- 14 How To Find The User Guide?
- 15 How To Find The Animal Certificate Viewing Details At Tnreginet Portal
- 16 How To Identify Lens Detail View?
- 17 FAQ’s
- 17.1 How to apply for the EC?
- 17.2 How & Where can I view the transaction status for my e-payment?
- 17.3 From the Sub-Registrar’s Office Can I get registration details directly ?
- 17.4 Is there any particular deadline to edit the Abstract for Draft Creation document?
- 17.5 Why is it important to have encumbrance certificate?
- 18 Tnreginet 790 Stamp Vendor Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- 19 District Wise List For The Vacancies
- 20 Tnreginet Helpline Number
Overview of Tnreginet Registration
|Scheme Name||Tnreginet Registration|
|Launched By||Department of Registration, Tamil Nadu|
|Benefeciaries||Resident Of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefits||The process will become easy|
|Full Name||Inspector General of Registration|
Different Services Available At Portal
- Online Marriage Certification and Application Form
- Can Check Online Status for EC
- Online Application for Society Certification
- Online Application for Encumbrance Certificate
- Online Certified Documents
- Registration Process for Birth, Death, Marriage, Chit Fund and Firm
- Letter Documents online Registration
- Know your juridiction
- Society Documents Online
- Guide Line Value Search
- Citizen Registeration Procedure
- Society Search
- Stamp Vendor Search
- Check Document Status Online
- Stamp Duty Calculation
- Property Registered at Tamil Nadu
- Online Encumbrance Certificate
tnreginet.gov.in 2021 Registration Process
Below we have shared the complete procedure to register yourself at tnreginet very easily so simply follow the steps and register your self.
Step 1st – The first thing you need to do visit the official website, to visit the website directly click on this link.
Step 2nd – Once you landed on the home page of tnreginet you can see lots of different options will be available to.
Step 3rd – And there you can see an option “User Registration“, click on that option and then a registration form will be open in front of you.
Step 4th – Now you have to complete all the deatils asked in that form and after that you will receive and OTP enter the OTP and clcik on register.
Step 5th – Now keep the details safe with you and your registration is done now.
How to apply for Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
Follow this small easy procedure to apply for the Encumbrance Certificate.
Step 1st – So the first thing you have to do is visit the official website of the portal which you can directly with the above link that we have provided.
Step 2nd – Then in the home page you have to login with the user id and password which you have created earlier
Step 3rd – There you will find Encumbrance Certificate and below that option you can find an option to apply online.
Step 4th – Now the EC Application form will be there in the screen you need to fill the form and also upload the required documents.
Step 5th – So now you have to click on the submit button and you are done but keep the hard copy with you for future refrence.
This is how you can search for an Encumbrance Certificate at Tnreginet
Step 1st – First go to the official website with the help of this link tnreginet.gov.in.
Step 2nd – Then when you land on the home page you will an option “Encumbrance Certificate” and below that, you see “Search EC“.
Step 3rd – Once you click on that option an form will be open in your screen with different questions.
Step 4th – You need to fill all the required details and then hit on the search button, EC will be there on your screen.
How to Check the Status of any Document.
Step 1st – Go of the offical website of Tnreginet.
Step 2nd – Now in the home page you can see “Know Your Application Status” once you click on that a drow menu will appear and there you have to click on “My Document“.
Step 3rd – Now you have select your Pending Number, Temporary Deed Number, Registration Number.
Step 4th – Now click on the search option and status of you document will appear on your screen.
Procedure to find different Documents
If you have already login with the details so now you have to follow the process below and you can find your documents and also first step is same for all the documents so we will skip that part from the second document.
Find Birth and Death Document
* So first you have to visit the home page of the portal click on the “More” option that you will find in menu bar.
* Now you simply have to click on “Birth and Death” option.
* Now a form will apearn on your screen now you simply have to fill all the required detail and hit on saerch tab and your dowcument will be on your screen.
Find Chit Fund Document
* So in the drop down menu you can find “Chit Fund” option.
* Once you click on the option a form will be appear in the screen in fornt of you.
* Fill all the required details asked in the form.
* Now simply hit on the search button and your form will be appear on the screen.
Find Firm Document
* Again in the drop down menu you can find “Firm” option.
* Now simply click on that option and a form will be appear in front of you.
* Fill all the deatils asked in the form and hit the search button and you can see your document now.
Find Marriage Document
* In the drop down menu you can find the option named “Wedding“.
* Then you simply need to select Marriage type.
* Then the marriage certificate will appear on your screen.
Find Stamp Vendor Document
* Once you click on drop down menu you will see “Stamp Seller” option.
* Now once you click on that Stamp Vendor option a form will be appear in front of you.
* Now you simply have to fill all the essential detail in the form and you can easily see your documnet.
* Selcect the “Document Clerk” option from the drop down menu.
* Fill all the details asked in the form.
* Simply click on the search button and your document will be on your screen.
- The first this you need to do is visit the official website of Tnreginet.
- There you can see many different options and among them, you have to choose to search and then from the drop-down menu select “Society”.
- And there you have provided different details like name of the society, district, sequence no, DRO name, code, and year of registration.
- And at last, simply click on the search button and all your information will there on your screen.
Duty & Fees
- To get the information about Duty & Fees you need to visit the official website first.
- And then on the home page, you can see the option “More” click on that.
- Then a drop-down list will be open on your screen and you have to click on the “Duty & Fees” option.
- Then many different options will open in front of you so now you have to choose the option as per your choice.
- Stamp Duty and Registration fee
- Fees for getting an encumbrance certificate for one survey number
- Fees for certified copies
- Fee for Hindu Marriage Registration
- Document Writers Fees
- Fee for Tamilnadu Marriage registration
- Fee for Special Marriage registration
- The Fee for Christian Marriage registration
- Fee for Birth and Death registration
- Fee for Firm registration
- The Fee for Chit fund registration
- Fee for Society registration
- Now click on the search button you will be able to see the information.
- First, visit the official website and there you have to click on the “More” option.
- And then a drop-down menu will be open and there you have to click on the “Portal Utility Services”.
- Then in the next step, you have to select “Public Utility Form”.
- Then the list of all the forms will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to select the form you want to download and with the help of the downloading link simply download the form.
How To Find Guidelines at Tnreginet
* Simply you need to visit the home page of the portal.
* Their in the navigation bar you can see a option named “Guideline Search“
* Click on the option and select the guideline you want to search for.
How To Know Your Juridiction?
- So now you have visited the homepage of the official website.
- And there you have to click on the “More” option.
- And then a drop-down menu will be open and from there you have to click on the “Portal Utility Services“
- And then you need to click on the “Know Your Jurisdiction” option.
- Then enter few details like Street name or Village name.
- And then at last click on the search option and your information will display on your screen.
How To Do The Building Value Calculation?
- Again you need to visit the homepage of the official website.
- On the home, you will be able to see many different options and among them, you have to click on the “Building Value Calculation“.
- And a new page will open and many details will be asked of you and you have to fill in all the details properly.
- And now simply click on the submit button and you are done.
How To Download User Manual?
If you need any kind of help then User Manual can be a great help, below we have mentioned the procedure to download the manual follow the procedure and simply download the manual.
- To download the manual you first need to visit the official website.
- And then on the home page, you can see “help” in the menu bar select the option.
- And then you need to select the user manual option and a new page will be open on your screen.
- On the next page, you can find many different manuals and you have to search for the manual you want.
- And with the help of the given link there download the manual easily.
Tnreginet Stamp Duty 2021 Rates
|Events||Stamp Duty Applicable||Registration Fees of The Amount|
|Gift Deed Registration||7%||1%|
|Exchange Deed Registration||7%||1%|
|Mortgage Registration||1% of the loan amount||1%|
|Selling Agreement||4% of the loan amount||1%|
|Mortgage Possession||4% of the loan amount||1%|
|Cancellation Charges||Rs. 50||Rs. 50|
|Partition Dees (non-family members)||4% of the property for separated shares||1%|
|General Power of Attorney to sell immovable property||Rs. 100||Rs. 10,000 for property registration|
|A general power of attorney to sell movable property & others||Rs. 100||Rs. 50|
|Settlement Deed (in Favour of Family Members)||1% on the value of the property||1%|
|Lease Deed (below 30 years)||1% of the total amount of the rent, premium, fine, etc.||1%|
|Trust Registration||Rs. 180||1% of the amount|
How To Do The Stamp Duty Calculation?
- Visit the homepage of the official website and there you can see “Verify Stamp Duty COllection” click on the option.
- Now in the next step login with the help of your username and password.
- Now simply fill in the required details and then click on the submit button.
- And with the help of this procedure, you can easily do the verification.
How To Find The User Guide?
- The first thing you need to is to visit the official website of Tnreginet that you can also do with the help of this link.
- Once you visit the home page of the website you have to scroll down the page and you will find the option Description of views there.
- And below the option Description of views, you can see the options user guide and you have to click on that option.
- Once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page where you can find so many different options.
- And there you have to choose the user guide for the certificate you want and the pdf will be downloaded on your device.
How To Find The Animal Certificate Viewing Details At Tnreginet Portal
- First, you need to visit the official website of the portal with the help of this link.
- Once you visit the website you will see many different options available at the portal.
- And then in the navigation menu, you can see an option named Electronic services now you have to click on the menu.
- Once you click on the option a drop-down menu will be open and once you click on that option a new drop-down menu will be open and you have to choose the option named viewing animal.
- A new page will be open on your screen where you can see a form you have to fill the form correctly and hit the search button and you will be able to see the details.
How To Identify Lens Detail View?
- First, visit the official website with the help of the provided link.
- Now you will see many different options on the home page of the Tnreginet portal and among them, you have to click on the “Further” on the navigation bar.
- As soon as you will click on the option a drop-down menu will open on the screen and many different options will be there in front of you.
- And among them, you have to choose “Identify Lens Detail View” once you click on this option a new page will be open in front of you.
- Now simply fill in the details and click on the search button and you will be able to see the details you are searching for.
How to apply for the EC?
Visit Tnreginet Official Website -> Click on the apply link under encumbrance certificate -> Enter all the required info -> Submit the form & get the copy.
How & Where can I view the transaction status for my e-payment?
Tnreginet->E-services-> E-Payment-> Payment-> Payment status.
Simply follow the path and you will able to see the transaction status.
From the Sub-Registrar’s Office Can I get registration details directly ?
Yes, you can easily and directly collect the registration details.
Is there any particular deadline to edit the Abstract for Draft Creation document?
Until it’s processed in the back office you can edit the document.
Why is it important to have encumbrance certificate?
With an encumbrance certificate, you can get detailed information on previous transactions, which will help you achieve the proper entitlement of the concerned property. Hence, it’s always recommended to get an encumbrance certificate. You can get it on Tnreginet.
Where should I go to print the acknowledgment slip for electronic payment?
Answer. Go to the link below and click on the printout option (/ click): Electronic Services> Electronic Payment> Printer> Acknowledgment Card
What is the maximum amount that can be charged at the Registrar’s Offices through POS Machine?
Answer. Up to Rs.1000 / –
While availing stamp duty concession Who all are considered as “family”?
According to Stamp Act, “family” comprises of father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, brothers, sisters, and grandchild. Also, note that the stamp duty fee for Settlement, Release, Partition, and other such instruments, for family members is 1% (maximum of Rs.25,000). Similarly, the registration fee is also 1% subject (maximum of Rs.4000).
Where can I see the status of the amount paid in case of ‘failure’ on the acknowledgment slip for the amount withdrawn from the bank account in the electronic payment system?
To re-verify the transaction status of the amount paid electronically, follow the steps below: Electronic Services -> Electronic Payment Details> Payment Details> Payment Status
Where can I find the electronic payment method transaction status?
Answer. Follow the steps below to check the transaction status: Electronic Services -> Electronic Payment> Payment Details> Payment Status
What is the use of ‘add details from previous provisional document’?
Answer. This software can be used to copy party and property details from an already created temporary document.
How long can a document be edited in a document creation / draft document summary?
Answer. Document creation / draft document summary The document can be modified until it is processed in the office.
Is there any way to print the document from the application in the summary for the draft document?
Answer. There is no option to print the document for the summary of the draft document.
When will the following processes such as stamp paper description, ID card booking and electronic payment be enabled (can be used) during the summary for the draft document?
Answer. Processes after the summary for the draft document will be enabled (/ can be used) to add stamp details, ID card booking and electronic payment.
The above process will be in effect until the document is processed in the office.
When will the following processes such as printing, ID card booking and electronic payment be enabled (/ can be used) during document creation?
Answer. Processes such as printing, identity card booking and electronic payment will be enabled (/ can be used) after document creation. Stamp details should be included before printing.
The above process will be in effect until the document is processed in the office.
Is the Permanent Account Number Card / Form 60 details mandatory for the parties on the resource screen?
Answer. Yes, If the purchase / sale document and the market value entered by the party in the purchase document for the pre-mortgage holder is more than Rs.10 lakhs, permanent account number card / Form 60 details must be included.
Is it mandatory to upload documents for document creation / draft document summary on source screen?
Answer. No, uploading documents to the resource screen is not mandatory.
For document creation and draft document summary, it is an optional choice.
What is the status of the belt change petition given to the dependent?
Answer. Petitions for change of belt will be forwarded to the concerned Governor on completion of registration.
The petitioner will be informed of the information sent by SMS and e-mail (excluding Natham survey numbers).
For how many days will the document be in my documents?
Answer. The step before the document registration must be completed within 30 days from the date the document was created on the interface.
In addition, the identification card must be opened within 30 days from the date of completion of the step prior to document registration. In both cases the document will not last more than 30 days.
For how many days will the document be in draft documents?
Answer. The link in the document will be deleted 30 days after the date the draft document was created and the document will remain in the draft document.
Citizens can continue to create documents by re-attaching the link.
If the nature of the document is a donation document then why does the donor ‘company / joint venture / liability / trust’ also show that the system must include the profile of the representative when writing the document?
Answer. Representative details are mandatory when the donor ‘company / joint venture / liability / trust’ also writes the document. On the Representative screen you can add a delegate profile for the donor.
After step 3 before the registration of the document, the type name of the stamp paper is not included in the citizens’ interface and if the undergraduate assistant does not check it, why does the lower stamp duty show in the payment?
Answer. After 3 steps before the document registration, the details related to the stamp paper should be added and if not, the citizens will be shown in the appropriate awareness interface.
Citizens should proceed with the ID only after verifying that the details related to the stamp have been included.
I am from Tamil Nadu and am currently working in the United States.
I want to buy land in Tamil Nadu and register it in my name. My brother says I have to come directly and sign and register during the registration.
I can’t come like that. Are there any ways I can register in my name without getting there?
Answer. Both the seller and the buyer must appear in person and sign in front of the registrar during registration. However, if they wish to register without attending in person, the person authorized by them may appear in person on their behalf and complete the registration.
In order to do so, they have to prepare an official document certified by the Indian Embassy officials there and attest it to the District Registrar / Delegate here.
On the basis of such power of attorney the person authorized for them can appear in person before the Registrar and complete the registration.
Why do the buyer of the property refuse to give me the registration document?
Answer. Upon completion of the registration the document will be returned to the person who filed the document or to the person authorized by him on the receipt.
Therefore the purchaser of the property must file the documents for registration or be authorized on the receipt in his name.
Where can I get birth / death notes?
Answer. Notes containing birth / death details can be obtained from the local bodies in urban areas and from the concerned liaison in rural areas.
How to avoid the bitter experience that occurs when withdrawing the bond from the dependent?
Answer. At the discretion of the registrants who come for registration, the dependents are obliged to send the document by post if they provide the appropriate stamped envelope during registration.
Can I get the required information directly from the dependent?
Answer. Yes, the Registrar must provide all information about the registration required by the public.
How can I appeal against the order issued by the District Revenue Officer / Deputy Collector (Stamp) in determining the market value?
Answer. The Registrar General may appeal to them under Section 47A (5) of the Indian Stamp Act.
The head of the registry will determine their market value.
Such value is likely to be higher than the value set by the District Revenue Officer / Deputy Collector (Stamp).
What is the definition of “family” to avail concessions on payment of stamp duty under Indian Stamp Act?
Answer. Father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, grandson, brother and sister are family members under the Indian Stamp Act.
1% stamp duty (maximum Rs. 25000 / -) and 1% registration fee (maximum Rs. 4000 / -) will be charged for documents such as arrangements, release and partition made by family members.
Why does the Registrar request documents like Citta, Atangal, FMB Sketch?
Answer. Such revenue documents are required to determine the nature and use of the land.
These can be provided if they are ready. Otherwise, the Registrar cannot compel themselves.
Once the revenue department is computerized and there is an internet connection with the registry, there will be no need to request these.
What is the time limit for obtaining animal certificate?
Answer. According to Standing Order No.979 (ii), in non-computerized affiliates, the certificate of ownership can be obtained within 4 days from the date of filing the petition and the holidays between the day of filing. Evidence of animal cruelty is provided immediately if it is computerized.
The commission is charged by stamp sellers in addition to home value.
Such a commission is not uniform. Is there a fixed rate for the stamp seller commission charged from the document holders?
Answer. It is true that stamp sellers get commission for the stamps they sell.
But the amount of such commission is paid to them by the government.
The Commission will be included within the face value of the stamp.
It is illegal to charge commissions for stamps from document holders.
The act of bringing stamp sellers involved in such activities to the attention of the public registry authorities is highly commendable.
Before joining a seat, what are the precautionary measures that one should take?
Answer. Is the ticket company you want to join registered?
Is that true? Make sure that. Subscribers also have the right to request and obtain a copy of the by-law from the previous company concerned.
Do the affiliates or higher authorities have the power to cancel the registration for the reason of impersonation or misrepresentation?
Answer. Only the civil court concerned has the power to cancel a registered document.
Victims, however, may appeal to the relevant district registrar with appropriate evidence.
The District Registrar will take action on offenses committed under Section 82 of the Indian Registration Act, 1908, if necessary, after further investigation.
What is animal proof? What is the need for that?
Answer. Proof of ownership includes all the details of the documents registered for the period requested by the petitioner in respect of a particular property. Prior to any document registration it is advisable to obtain a pet certificate to know the previous registration details pertaining to the relevant property. It helps to know the exact owner of the property.
Generally, all the documents filed for registration are returned to the document holders after a long delay. This causes the public to suffer and some abuse to take place?
Answer. Only a handful of documents that are subject to stamp duty based on market value are pending to determine market value.
Such documents include sale, exchange, the release of alimony, arrangement or donation.
Such documents, if any, will be recorded and returned on the date of filing if they are equal to or in excess of the building value as determined by the guideline value and the Public Works Department.
All other types of documents filed in the computerized affiliate offices must be returned on the same day after registration. It should be noted that in some affiliate offices there is a workload due to excessive paperwork and delays in scheduling and transcribing document details by employees.
Delegates must return the documents as soon as possible in such circumstances.
However, the delay should not be more than 3 days.
Steps are being taken to further facilitate the bonding process and reduce such delays.
Can anyone write a document and file for registration?
Is it legal?
Answer. Yes, Documenters can use sample documents uploaded on the Registry’s website.
The seller of the document property depending on the sale document and the person who writes the document according to the other documents can write the document and file the document using the above sample form.
Such documents shall be used in conjunction with a document filed in writing by licensed document writers and attorneys and will be accepted for consideration by the Delegates.
Why is Permanent Account Number / Form 60 details mandatory for all documents?
Answer. Apart from the purchase / sale document, a permanent account number or Form 60 is an optional option if the included market value is more than Rs 10 lakh. Other documents therefore do not require a permanent account number or Form 60 details.
Can more than one asset be included in a document?
Answer. You can add more than one asset to a document. You can add more than one asset by using the “Add” option.
Why force attachment to water tax receipt?
Answer. The connection is required because the water tax details are entered on the previous screen. If you do not have the link, delete the water tax number added on the previous screen.
Why does the error “Sorry” in creating the abstract for the draft document occur when submitting it to the relevant affiliate?
Answer. The uploaded document should not be a corrupted file. Only the valid file should be uploaded to the screen. The document must be in downloadable form. Only editable document document format (PDF) should be uploaded.
What are connected field numbers?
Answer. If an asset is located in two field numbers then the linked field numbers option should be used. For example: If the land number 44 is in the field number 416/1 then it should be added as a unique field number. If the land number 45 is located in the field number 416/1, 416/2 …the link should be added as the field number.
Why is the value of the building not accepted less than the arbitrarily calculated value?
Answer. The system calculates the value from the public sector value of the building and the details entered by them. The value of the building you entered must be equal to or greater than the value calculated by the system. Should not be less than the value calculated by the system.
What are formal boundaries and irregular boundaries?
Answer. If the floor is square or rectangular, it is called formal boundaries.
Apart from these, all forms have irregular boundaries. If any user chooses proper borders, they will only accept equal value on opposite sides.
Should topographic codes be mandatory?
Answer. This is an optional choice only. Map code is used to clearly mark the boundaries of assets.
In the future, it will be very useful to solve property problems.
Why is it mandatory to include permanent account number / Form 60 details in the purchase / sale document?
Answer. If the market value is more than Rs 10 lakh, the Permanent Account Number or Form 60 details are mandatory as per the Income Tax Act. Therefore, specific details are required for documents past Rs 10 lakh.
Why force attachment to Patta?
Answer. If the previous registration details were not provided/provided, the belt is required.
It is therefore imperative to attach the link to the patta.
Why is the exchange rate not allowed to enter a value higher than the market value?
Answer. The exchange rate should not exceed the market value.
Adjust the market value if you want to increase the exchange amount.
Should the user enter the boundaries like north and south in the boundary description?
Answer. The user has to type in the North, South and other border details. However, words such as “north” and “south” should not be included in land descriptions.
They will be arbitrarily added to the property details.
For how many days should the identity card be registered after the completion of the pre-documentation step?
Answer. The identification process must be initiated within 30 days of the completion of the step prior to document registration. Otherwise, the document will not be valid for registration and can only create a new document regarding the same details.
Is the pre-registration process completed today and can the reservation be made if the document wants to be registered today?
Answer. If there is a reservation time, you can book today as well.
Why is it not optional to provide custodian details when the author or purchaser is young?
Answer. Representative Details On the screen you can select the Guardian of the Prince and enter the Guardian details for him.
Why is the stamp duty of 7% calculated as the purchase / sale document for the release document even though it is a release bond between the family members?
Answer. The purchase/sale document was taken because you chose the option that the liberator has no rights. You need to choose the right relationship.
Tnreginet 790 Stamp Vendor Vacancies Recruitment 2021
Tamilnadu Registration Department has announced 790 Stamp Vendor vaccanies and accepting the applications form all over the state you can also find the official notification about the same and can also apply for the vacancies also we have put the image of the official notification below you can check that out and can also check the registration procedure.
You have to fill the application manually and then have to courier it to the concerned department address.
TN Registration Stamp Vendor Registration Process
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Tnreginet.
- Then you can find the Application form for the registration if available on the website.
- And if you did not find the application form then you have to collect the form Concerned District Registrar’s Office.
- Now you simply need to attach the necessary documents application form and you can submit the form.
Eligibility Criteria For TN Stamp Vendor Recruitment 2021
Make sure before you apply for the vacancies you fulfill these criteria as only then you will be selected so do read the criterias carefully.
- The candidate who is applying for the job must have passed class 8th this is the minimum qualification required for a candidate.
- The candidate applying for the job must above 18 years old.
- He/She must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- And the preference will be given to the young and energetic candidates.
District Wise List For The Vacancies
How many Stamp Vendors Vacancies are there under the Registration Department?
790 total vacancies are there that registration department have to fill.
What is the mode available to fill the registration form?
Right now there is only offline mode is available so candidates have to fill the registration form offline.
Is there any age limit for the registration?
Yes, only the candidates who are above 18 years old can apply for the Tamilnadu Stamp Vendor post
Tnreginet Helpline Number
Number – 1800 102 5174 (Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm)
Number – 044-24640160/ 044-24642774 (Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm)
Email – [email protected]