The government of Tamil Nadu has started Tnvelaivaaippu which is an Employment exchange Scheme where the government is helping those students who are jobless and also not able to get any jobs from any sources, so the government will provide jobs to those students so that they can make their living.
Earlier candidates have to move to the TN Employment Exchange department to register themselves and also for card renewal. But after the launching of the Tnvelaivaaippu online portal (TNVelaiVAaippu.gov.in) candidates can easily register themselves at the portal and also Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal can be done easily without visiting the department.
So if you want to get detailed information related to Tnvelaivaaippu like how you can register yourself, Card Renewal, Job Fair, Recuirectment, User ID Recovery then go through the complete article and you will get all the information related to the scheme.
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Validity Up To
|Up To 3 Years
|Department of Employment and Training
* First you need to visit the home of the TnVelaiVaaippu portal which you can do by clicking on the given link.
* And there you can find an option named “New User ID Registration Link“.
* And then you will be redirected to a new page where you can see the instruction read them all carefully.
* Then simply click on the “I Agree” and a registration form will be open on your screen.
* Then you need to fill the form carefully and click on the save button and you will be registered successfully in the portal.
* At last keep the user name and password carefully as you will need them in the future to login in to the portal.
Read This – TNPDS
* At first you need to visit the official website of the portal and you can find the direct link above for that.
* There you can see the option to login into the portal and there you have to use your ID and Password that you have got at the time of registration.
* And now you have to fill in the required details and have to submit your form.
* Then you will receive an acknowledgement receipt on your registered email id which will include many important to your interview at the employment exchange of your district.
* And now within 15 days, you have to submit all the required documents to the concerned employment exchange.
* And at last the employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicant which must be kept safe for future use.
Below I have mention the procedure to Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Process you can follow the process and can avail the benefits.
* First you need to visit the home page of the portal by clicking on this link.
* Now you need to login into the portal and with the help of the credentials you have got earlier.
* And a new page will appear on your screen and there you can see an option named “Renew” you have to click on that button.
* Now you have to enter the information which was asked there and then click on the submit button and you are done with the process.
Below we have shared all the Employment Exchange Code List of Tamil Nadu which will be helpful for the candidates.
|District Employment Office-Ariyalur
|District Employment Office-Coimbatore
|District Employment Office- Ariyalur
|District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai
|Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai
|Head Office- Chennai
|Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai
|Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai
|District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai
|District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai
|District Employment Office-Cuddalore
|District Employment Office-Dindigul
|Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore
|District Employment Office-Kanyakumari
|District Employment Office-Erode
|District Employment Office-Dharmapuri
|District Employment Office-Krishnagiri
|District Employment Office-Kancheepuram
|District Employment Office-Madurai
|District Employment Office-Namakkal
|District Employment Office-Karur
|Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai
|The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai
|District Employment Office-Nagapattinam
|District Employment Office-Pudukotta
|District Employment Office-Salem
|Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy
|District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram
|District Employment Office-Trichy
|The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy
|District Employment Office-Theni
|District Employment Office-Thanjavur
|District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai
|District Employment Office-Thirunelveli
|District Employment Office-Thiruvarur
|District Employment Office-Tiruppur
|District Employment Office-Tuticorin
|District Employment Office-Thiruvallur
|District Employment Office-Nilgiris
|Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris
|Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore
|District Employment Office-Vellore
|District Employment Office-Villupuram
|District Employment Office-Virudhunagar
* Go to the official website first by clicking here.
* And then on the home page you will see “Candidate Login Click Here” and you have to click on that option.
* Now you have to fill in the details that have been asked like your exchange code, year of registration, User ID, gender, registration number, user name or password.
* Then simply click on the login button and you will be logged in.
Read This – Tnreginet
You must be eligible for these criteria if you want to register yourself in the portal or want to avail of the benefits.
1- You must be the proper resident of Tamil Nadu.
2- You must be a student for the eligibility
3- You need to have a few skills.
4- Doesn’t matter if you flunk in any class.
5- You must have passed any one of these class
* class 8th
* Class 10th
* Class 12th
* Aadhar Card
* Educational Certificates
* Caste Certificates
* Provisional Certificates
* Experience Certificate
* Passport Size Photo
* Domicile Certificate
* Sarpanch/Municipal Counsellor Certificate
* Voter Identity Card
* Birth Certificate
* Ration Card
* First you need to visit the official website.
* There you can see the option “grievance redressal” click on that option.
* There fill in all the required details and click on the submit button and you are done.
TnVelaiVaaippu Phone Number – 044-22500124