Telangana government has commenced a great scheme named TS Aasara Pension where they will provide support to those citizens who are actually not able to work and not able to gain financial funds for themselves or for their family because of their certain disease or inability to work.
So in this article, we will cover all the important aspect of Aasara Telangana like how to apply for aasara pension in Telangana in 2021, how to find aasara pension application form pdf, what are the aasara pension eligibility, and how to see ts aasara status so if you want all the details related to the scheme then read the article carefully.
Table of Contents
TS Aasara Pension Overview
|Name of Scheme||TS Aasara Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Telangana Government|
|Launched For||Citizens of Tenalgana|
|Launched On||May 2019|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support to the Needy|
|Official Website||Aasara Pension|
TS Aasara Pension Latest Updates
This scheme was actually launched in the year 2014 by the chief minister of Telangana to provide financial help to the people of Telangana who are not able to work like Widows, HIV Patients so that they lead their life properly. And now in the year 2020, the scheme was renewed with some changes like the government has increased the amount of pension so that those people can get more benefits from the scheme. And that’s why Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme is a great initiative by the Telangana state government.
Also Read – TS Meeseva
TS Aasara Revised Pension Amount
As i have already told you that government has increased the amount of the pension and we have mentioned them below you can check them here.
|Category||Old Amount||Revised Amount|
|Old Age Pension||1000/-||2000/-|
Also See: Tnreginet Registration
Aasara Pension Elegibility
For the different groups of people, the government has fixed different Aasara Pension eligibility criteria which we have mentioned below go and check your criteria.
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years otherwise she is not eligible for the scheme.
- She must belong to the primitive and vulnerable tribal groups.
For Old Age People
- If you want to take advantage of this group then you must be above 65 years old.
- One must belong to the primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
- From one family one person can take advantage, preferably women.
- Those who are homeless and residing in a hut or temporary informal establishment.
- If a family is headed by a widow or an ill or disabled person and aged more than 65 years are also eligible.
For Toddy Tappers
- The applicants must be above 50 years old.
- The person must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
- The applicant must belong to the Toddy Tapping, irrespective of urban or rural area.
- The person must verify whether he is a registered member of the Co-Operative Society of Toddy Tappers.
- The age of the applicant must be above 50 years old.
- The person must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
- Only one person from the family can avail of the benefits.
- The person must involve in the weaving irrespective of urban or rural area.
For Disabled Person
- Anyone can apply for this group without any age restriction.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
Also Read – TS Land Records
Important Documents For Registration Process
To register yourself within the scheme you must have these important documents that you need to provide while registring.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Death Certificate (For Widow)
- Xerox copy of the registration in the Cooperative society of Toddy Tappers.
- Xerox copy of registration in the Co-operatives society of weavers.
- SADAREM Certificate in the case of persons with disabilities 40% or above and 51% with respect to the hearing impaired.
- Post office saving account.
- Bank Passbook
- IFSC Code
- Mobile Number
How To Apply For Aasara Pension In Telangana (Offline Mode)
- You first have to visit the official website of the scheme, which can do by clicking on the given link.
- There you can see the option to download the form, so simply download the application form from the website.
- Few details will be asked of you in the form, so fill the detail in the form very carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents with your form.
- Now you simply have to submit your form to Regional Gram Panchayat/Secretary Revenue Officer if you are in a rural area and to Bill Collector if you belong to an Urban area.
Also Raed – Rythu Bandhu Status
How To Apply For Aasara Pension In Telangana (Online Mode)
- First, you need to visit Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation’s official website which you can simply do by click on the given link.
- And as soon as you land on the home page of the website you can see the option named “Online Application” click on that and then click on the “Pension Application“ option.
- And there you have to fill in all the details that have been asked of you in the form.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents that are required in the application.
- Now at last you simply have to click on the submit button to submit your form.
How to Check TS Aasara Pension Status 2021
Follow the procedure below that i have mentioned to check the TS Aasara Pension Status.
- First, you need to visit the Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation’s official website by clicking on the given link.
- And when you land on the home page of the website you will be able to see an option named “Search Beneficiary Details“.
- And then you have to fill in the required details like application number, District, Panchayat and etc.
- And at last click on the search button and you then you will be able to see the information on your screen.
TS Aasara Pension Helpline Number
Toll Free Number – 18004251980
Call Center Number – 08702500781