Ts ePass Status | ePass Scholarship Application | Scholarship Status Ts | ePass Application Status | ePass Telangana | ts epass renewal 2022 | telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Ts ePass Scholarship is one of the most helpful schemes of the Telangana government for students of the states. As we all know various types of scholarship has been initiated by the government. If you want to apply for the scholarship then visit Ts ePass official portal and apply for the scholarship.
ePass Scholarship portal is playing a leading role to provide scholarships to needy students. Today, in this article we are going to tell you all information about Ts ePass Scholarship 2022 like Epass Scholarship Application, Scholarship Status Ts, Ts ePass Status, and more. We will also cover those steps to apply for a scholarship, eligibility, documents, etc.
Also Read: IGRS Telangana
TelanganaePass Scholarship 2022
|Name||Ts ePass Scholarship 2022|
|Scholarship System||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (ePass)|
|Launched For||Citizen Of Telangana State|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
TelanganaePass is the official portal for Electronic Payment & Application System Of Scholarships. It is the official portal of Telangana State and if you are from the same state then apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Kalyani Lakshmi, Overseas Scholarship Services, Shadi Mubarak, Corporate Admissions and Skill Upgradation Services.
Also Read: Rythu Bandhu Status
You can easily apply for ePass scholarship and get financial help to study further. TelanganaePass Scholarship is one of the most helpful scholarships for e Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Minority, and Backward Class family children. By taking the benefits of the scholarship they can easily complete their further education. On telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in official website you can apply for-
- Pre matric scholarship
- Post metric scholarship
- Overseas scholarship
Apart from this, you can also check the ts ePass status of your application on the portal.
Also Read: Ts Meeseva
List Of The Courses Covered Under ePass Scholarship
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial Pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- The Degree in Medicine,
- Degree in Technology,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Graduate and post-graduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana ePass Scholarship
If you are going to apply for the scheme you must read all the eligibility criteria-
- If you are an applicant then you must be a permanent resident of the Telangana State.
- Comes under SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority category.
- If the Applicant is physically challenged then the applicant’s family income must not more than Rs 1 lakh.
- If Applicant belongs to SC/ ST Category then applicant’s family income must not more than Rs.2 Lakh and for BC/ EBC category Rs.1.50 Lakh (rural area) & Rs.2 Lakh (urban area).
- If you are going to apply for ePass scholarship then applicants must have 75% attendance in each quarter.
Documents Required For ePass Scholarship Application
- Attendance report
- Aadhaar card of Applicant
- Bonafide certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Previous Qualifying Exam Marksheet
How To Apply For Ts ePass Scholarship 2022?
If you want to apply for the scholarship then follow the steps given below-
- First, you have to visit on the official website of the ts ePass Scholarship.
- Now, you have to click on “Post metric service” or “Pre metric scholarship service” or “Overseas scholarship service” according to your qualification.
- After that, a new page will open and here you have to click on the “registration/ fresh registration” option.
- Now, enter all details asked in the form like name, father name, date of birth, email id, SSC ID, Aadhar card number etc.
- Now upload all required documents and click on the submit button.
- After submitted Ts ePass Scholarship Application doesn’t forget to take a print out.
How To Know Application Number?
If you want to know your application number then follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website (telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in).
- Click on the “know your application No.” that mention on the home page of the official website.
- Now you have to enter the details asked on this page.
- After that click on the search option to know your application number.
How To Know ts ePass Status?
If you want to check Ts ePass Status then follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships.
- Then click on the Post metric service” or “Pre metric scholarship service” or “Overseas scholarship service” as per your requirement.
- On the next page click on “know your application status” option.
- Now, you have to enter the required information like Application No., Academic year, SSC Exam Number and more.
- After that click on “Get Status” to see your ts ePass Status on screen.