Ts Meeseva Telangana gov in 2.0 | Ts Meeseva 2.0 | Ts Meeseva forms | Ts మీసేవా 2.0 పోర్టల్ | TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal 2022 | Services Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility & More | tg.meeseva.gov.in. | Meeseva Application Forms
Ts Meeseva is one of the most helpful portals of Telangana Government that was developed by the concerned authorities to help in carrying the process of creating documents or provide many other services to the citizen of the state. Today in this article we are going to share all information about మీసేవా 2.0 పోర్టల్ so you can take the benefit of Ts Meeseva portal easily.
With the help of this portal, you can apply for Aadhar, Agriculture related services, Civil Supplies, Voter ID card, ration card, Department of Factories and more. Now, you don’t need to go any official for such types of services and the best thing is that with the help of Meeseva 2.0 Portal you can carry the process while sitting at your home.
Also See: Rythu Bandhu List
Ts Meeseva Portal is a very helpful portal for a citizen of Telangana because it offers many services online. “Meeseva” means “At Your Service” or “Service To Citizens”. With the help of this portal, you can get the services of the different departments like Aadhar, Act, Animal Husbandry, Employment Department, Social Welfare Department, SSC, School Education, and more. Ts Meeseva Portal portal is really helpful to apply for any identification document or any other services by following very few easy steps.
|Meeseva 2.0 Portal or Ts మీసేవా 2.0 పోర్టల్
|ITE & C Department
|Residents of Telangana
|To Provide transparency in the procedures
If you are from Telangana state then you can easily apply for the various services on this portal. So let’s know the services offered by the portal to citizens of Telangana state-
- Social Welfare
- Edit Farmer Registration Detail Under Animal Husbandry Department
- Artist Registration
- Civil Supplies
- Commisionarate of Industries
- Department of Factories
- Legal Metrology
- Mines & Geology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Municipal Admin
- Industries Incentives New
- Rural Development
- District Admin
Also See: SSMMS Online Sand Booking
If you are from Telangana state and want to register and apply yourself for the portal then you should have the following documents-
- Aadhaar Card
- Details Of Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- Active Mobile Number
- Active E-mail ID
Meeseva 2.0 has been developed by the concerned authorities of the Telangana state. Ts Meeseva helps citizens of Telangana to provide application forms regarding any services. Meeseva Portal helps the people of Telangana in any way. This portal also gives employment to many youths of the state.
If you want to register yourself on Ts మీసేవా 2.0 పోర్టల్ so follow the steps given below-
- First, you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage click on “Login” option.
- After that, a new page will open, here you have to select “Citizen” Option and click on the “New User” option mention below.
- Now, A registration form will display on your screen and here you have to fill the form accurately.
- After filling this form you have to click on the submit button.
Now, you can easily log in to Meeseva Portal with the help of your credential.
Also See: PM Kisan
You can easily log in on the portal by following the steps given below-
- Go To The Official Website of the portal.
- Click on the login option.
- Now, a MeeSeva 2.0 form will open on your screen.
- Choose the required option from
- Enter User Id and Password and Enter on Login Button.
You can easily track your application status by following the simple steps given below-
- First you have to visit official website (ts meeseva telangana gov in).
- Then click on the login option and login by filling user id and password.
- Now, click on the know your application status and provide the required detail. And click on the submit button.
- Your Ts Meeseva Application Status will appear on your device screen.
If you want to download Ts Meeseva Application Forms or forms of various departments like CDMA, Civil Supplies, Commissionaire of Industries, District Admin, Employment, Endowment, General Administration (NRI), GHMC, Housing, Health, Industries Incentives New, ITC, Labour, Legal Metrology, NPDCL, POLICE, Registration, Revenue, Social Welfare, and EWS. So let’s know the steps to download the forms-
- Go To The Official Website of Meeseva Portal.
- Click On the Application Form Option given on the left-hand side.
- Choose the department and click on the required form.
- Your form download will start and you can open the form easily. The required form will be in Telugu.
For Instance- I want to download a form of “Employment Exchange Registration” under the Employment department. So First I will click on the department and click on the “Employment Exchange Registration” option to download the form In Telugu.
If you are searching for Meeseva Near Me service provider then follow the steps to know the authorized service provider near you-
- First, you have to visit official website of Telangana Meeseva Portal.
- On the homepage click on “Meeseva centres”.
- Now click on “Authorized Service Provider”. After that a district wise list will be open.
- click on the total number and search for the service provider.
If you want to submit your feedback on the official portal of Meeseva then follow the procedure given below:-
- First You need to go official website of the portal.
- Then click on the feedback option mention on the homepage at below.
- Now, a new page will open on your screen.
- Here, you need to submit Your Name, Subject, Query/Suggestion, Mobile Number, Email Id and fill the Captcha then click on the submit button.
MeeSeva is a Telugu word that means, ‘At your service’, i.e. service to citizens.
You can log in on Meeseva 2.0 at the following URL https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/login.htm.
Yes, applicants easily check by simply going to the official website of Ts MeeSeva and entering Transaction Id/Application Number in the given Text Box then clicking on the go button.
If the applicant’s approved certificate comes under cancellation that means it has been Revoked.
- WhatsApp Helpline Number: 9121006471/ 9121006472
- Email id Helpline: [email protected]
- Digital Parishkaram Call Center-1100/ 18004251110
- Call Center: 040 – 48560012