Voter List 1971 West Bengal pdf is now available at ceowestbengal.nic.in if you want to get the details simply visit the website and you can see the information related to this or if you want more information read the article completely as I have shared everything in detail about the West Bengal Voter List.
Table Of Contents
Genaral Election 1971 West Bengal
There was a total of 279 constituencies under the General Legislative Assembly Election of West Bengal 1971. And the distribution of seats under the total assembly seats is like this where 208 seats were reserved for general category candidates, 16 seats were reserved for Schedule Tribe, and 55 seats were reserved for the Schedule Cast.
The total number of men and woman voters in the election is 12392369 and 9648409 respectively. Now if you are searching for Voter List 1971 West Bengal PDF then we have mentioned the procedure below in this article so simply follow them and you can easily get your desired result.
Overview of Voter List 1971 West Bengal
|Article||Voter List 1971 West Bengal PDF|
|Informed By||Chief electoral officer (West Bengal)|
|Informed for||Citizen of West Bengal|
|No. of valid votes||12907257|
|No. of electors||22040778 ((12392369 Men + 9648409 Women)|
|No. of Constituencies||279|
Also Check – West Bengal Digital Ration Card
How to Download West Bengal Voter List
If you want to download the West Bengal Voter List then you can simply follow the procedure that I have mentioned below.
* If you want to download the voter list first you need to visit the official website of the West Bengal Electoral Commission and you can click on the given link to visit the page directly.
* And there you have to select the “Electoral Roll (Voter List)” which you can find on the mid part of the website.
* As soon as you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose the name of your district.
* Now you have choose your Assembly Constituency and there after a new coloum will be appear on your screen.
* Now in the next page you can see an option named Draft Roll in the front of polling station name and then you can see the voter list on your screen.
How to search for your polling station
* First visit the offcial website which can do easily by click on the link we have provided above.
* There you can see an option named “Know Your Polling Station”.
* And there you will get the option to fill your location.
* Fill the location and click on the submit button and you can then see the nearest polling station easily.
Also Check – Banglarbhumi Land Record
How to search your name in the list
* Again to search your name in the voter list you need to visit the home page of official website.
* In the home page you can see the option “Search Your Name In Voter List“.
* Then a new page will be appear in front of you and you have to enter few of the details there.
* Fill the information enter the captcha and then select the search option and your information will be there on your screen.