The government runs different types of schemes to provide different types of benefits to the backward section of the society. Many a time due to lack of awareness the eligible beneficiaries are not able to take advantage of the schemes so the Government of West Bengal has started Duare Sarkar Camps, To deal with this situation. Through Duare Sarkar Camps the citizens of West Bengal can apply under various schemes implemented by the Government of West Bengal.
Duare Sarkar Camps were launched by the Government Of West Bengal for citizens Of West Bengal so that the beneficiaries of various types of schemes can apply through Duare Sarkar camps. With the help of West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp, Till three phases of camps have been organized.
The first camp is on 18 December 2020 and the third phase of the camps will be organized for one month from 16th August 2021 to 15 September 2021. Under West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp, nearly 1.60 crores beneficiaries have applied. Under West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp, citizens Of West Bengal can get information about 18 schemes which include Swasthya Sathi, Khadya Sathi, caste certificate, Sikshashree, Kanyashree, etc and through these camps, Beneficiaries can also apply 18 schemes.
Also Check – Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
In West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camps following services Schemes Included:
- Khadya Sathi : In this scheme beneficiaries can get rations at subsidized prices. Through this scheme citizens can avail 5 kg food grains at a price of Rs 2 per kg per person.Around 4 crore people will benefit from this scheme. With the help of the Khadya Sathi Scheme, the poor people of the state can take the benefit of this scheme.
- Swasthya Sathi : In this scheme, Health Insurance with free-of-cost will be provided to the residents of the state. The health insurance cover of up to Rs. 500000 lakhs be provided to the people. Beneficiary must have a smart card so that they can avail cashless treatment, to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Caste Certificate : Through Dwarka Sarkar camps, Beneficiaries can also make their caste certificate. If Beneficiaries want to get a caste certificate, he has fill the application form and provide all the required documents.
- Shikshashree : This scheme provides financial assistance to scheduled caste category students who are studying in class from 5th to 8th. Two types of assistance are provided i.e.book grants and maintenance grants.
- Kanyashree : In Kanyashree scheme financial incentives for their education are provided to girl students of West Bengal. Through this scheme, girls can take the benefit whose age is from 13 years to 18 years and who are enrolled in a class from 8th to 12th. When the girl turns 18 years of age, one time grant of Rs 25000 is also provided under this scheme. Financial assistance of Rs 750 per annum provided by the government.
- Rupashree : In Rupashree scheme, financial assistance will provide to economically stressed families at the time of their daughter’s marriage. This one-time financial grant will be Rs 25000.
- Krishak Bandhu : In this scheme,the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 4000 per annum to the farmers. Apart from this, the family of the farmer will get a benefit of Rs 2 lakh, If a farmer dies before the age of 60 years.
In Duare Sarkar Camps following documents required :-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph.
Also See – Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Following process to download Duare Sarkar Camp List :
- Visit the official website of duare Sarkar.
- Now home page will appear. On the homepage you have to click on district wise camp list.
- Then select your district and click on submit.
- After that a PDF document will appear.
- With the help of PDF document you can see the camp list according to your district.